Community > Posts By > jonw56

jonw56's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:25 PM

ive never "went back" to anyone, after breaking up. not once. and when girls that broke up with me called me to hook up, never did it once, just myself would rather look for something new

jonw56's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:36 PM

god damn right the media is profit hungry. youre going to see a lot of stuff. the planet is in peril. Theres so many political things i could say, but theres no reason. why point the finger during the holidays, why ruin it for any of us. please be prepared to see humanity at its worse and then small glimpses of light will shine through.
democrat or eepublican, doesnt matter anymore. Keep your rosary around your neck and your girls picture in your wallet. Ill do a number for you next time im on stage.

jonny

jonw56's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:06 PM

women that are golddiggers, always, always, end up alone and unhappy. Ive had exes get mad at me because i didnt want to move in with them and their kids. why the hell would i want kids?? why would anyone procreate in this day and age?? not me. and happy about it.
I had one woman this year treat me like garbage and then say she was "hurt" when i told her i slept with other women. If a man is being treated like garbage, he will take a booty call. Just to get something different and interesting. Most people who are materialistic and judgemental end up alone. I like people who are into art and music and stuff. there are so many of us out there, you know who you are.....

jonw56's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:36 PM

i used to have the whole box set. i love it dearly. no show ever came close. Its wonderful, sexual, mysterious, and evil, and even funny!! love it

jonw56's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:54 PM

well, five years is a lot. I am a drinker but just havent had many negative effects from it. Maybe you should go jogging or something. But, one hr at a time, like he said, may be the only choice. He could be blowing you off for any reason in the world. The first four times someone blows you off and you cant read their mind, you wonder daily what they are thinking, then finally, you just know you cant control it. you cant read peoples minds, and a lot of relationships end because people expect you to.

jonw56's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:24 PM

whoooo, biker you really let everything have it. After being in broadcasting and such, I honestly think you would be a great comedy writer. And im not kidding, you are so blunt, hard edged , like hunter thompson or something. People that can express themselves like you, i would love to see you make a million like that. I dont agree with everything you said, but it doesnt matter, i agree with some of it and your raw passion is really there. And hey, dude... after being that bitter, maybe youll bump into a woman for you tomorrow. stranger things have happened!!!!!!

-jonny

jonw56's photo
Sun 10/21/07 02:20 PM

i dont want em. I enjoy the bachelor life and i love my neice/ nephews, but thats why i use birth control. I still have things i want to do involving travelling and such and im the kind of person that enjoys the bachelor life. it doesnt mean i never want to be married, but at this point, no kids for this guy