Community > Posts By > Single1977

Single1977's photo
Wed 09/11/24 08:58 PM
Is challenging if your looking for the "ideal" man that doesn't exist. With each of us we have flaws, some small some big. Its accepting our flaws as a companion and working on them that makes a relationship.

Single1977's photo
Tue 09/10/24 06:27 PM
My bio keeps getting chopped up because I dont know the max char limit.
Thank You

Single1977's photo
Wed 08/07/24 11:54 AM
Why does my profile keep getting edited? It doesn't say a max char count, I put alot of work into my profile "about" and I change it fairly frequently. Why does it keep getting shaved down to a paragraph at best? At least send me a message or something, I cant search the forums if this topics covered, there's no option to in forums. Also why cant we use paragraphs, and everything jammed together? Appreciated.

Single1977's photo
Sun 07/28/24 11:26 AM
Think about it, what's good and free in life?
And how are they supposed to pay their staff ( Im sure many who are doing this without pay) And pay server costs,update costs, IT. And all the rest?
I dont even see a popup in my face every 10 minutes, and thats for a paid subscription on other sites at $60 a month.

Single1977's photo
Sun 07/28/24 11:22 AM
It to limit communication from dishonest people trying to scam them, common sense. Its hard to scam as many people when you can only talk to 5 people a day...

Single1977's photo
Sun 07/28/24 11:21 AM
Hang out and wait they refill. They're giving lifetime membership for about 100$ FOREVER, I mean you cant beat that with a stick.

Single1977's photo
Sun 07/28/24 11:19 AM
If you look at other platforms they want 60$ a month, and even then you get popups in the middle of convos, and theyre still limited. This site is a good bang for its buck.

Single1977's photo
Sun 07/28/24 10:29 AM
Exactly, if they/you wont take a selfie, your not serious and are wasting eachothers time. Especially females, I see them taking selfies all the time everywhere I go randomly, so theres no reason not to take one.

You dont have to look like a supermodel every picture either, men are realistic. In a perfect world, theyre gonna wake up next to you in the morning anyways right? I dont think we care much if you didnt wear makeup that day. Most of us are in it for the long run. <3

Also if your not sure theyre real, ask them to do a pose, or put 2 fingers over a eye, hold a rock or something random and similar. That way you know who they are, if they refuse, your probably talking to a scammer.

If your still not sure give them 2-3 photo verify tests in a row, its actually a fun way if your real and honest, more like a treasure hunt.

Usually 3 in a row is EXTREMELY hard to fake, especially if the pics all come within a short amount of time.

People are on here to meet, anything that goes against the grain is probably not as they seem to be.
If they instantly try to pull you off platform, there's a reason, Bee smart use your head.

If you have social media and your giving your new selfie pics out, put them on your social media page it'll help verify identities. (Which I need to do.)

Single1977's photo
Wed 07/24/24 08:01 PM
Thats pretty advanced for sharing a pic in chat..Just saying.. (wanders off.. Right-click, follow,'left click, to your right, copy paste no..no)

Single1977's photo
Wed 07/24/24 12:59 PM
Also new here, less than 3 weeks. I enjoy the Community posts on sharing thoughts and ideas.

Single1977's photo
Wed 07/24/24 12:57 PM
Why shouldn't they? One never knows. Things might change in time. It works both ways. Sometimes they're your best friend and later on in life it becomes romantic. And vice versa.

Also it can destroy friendships and positive relationships, and that's based on experience of the two involved. We hopefully learn from our past, and don't keep making the same mistakes respectively.

Single1977's photo
Tue 07/23/24 09:55 PM
I do that ALOT, and just as many women don't read profiles as men, until they're interested really.
I think the females have alot more options then the men do, so they save time not reading the bios. If you crash and burn in the convo shortly into the convo, they move on and usually have better options. Females love personality, I've noticed, its not necessarily what you look like. (Just my observation.)

Single1977's photo
Tue 07/23/24 09:50 PM
Yeah, but if there's no common activities in the bio it makes the conversation topics more difficult.

Single1977's photo
Tue 07/23/24 09:43 PM
Buy the subscription bro,you cant beat $100 a year. The most expensive I've ever seen was Bumble about 80$ a month if I remember right.
One of the reasons I love this site, its a good site for the working people that's affordable, especially in this economy. And IT WORKS! Just use your head, if its too good to be true, it probably is.drinker

Single1977's photo
Tue 07/23/24 09:36 PM
Have you tried American tv?

Single1977's photo
Tue 07/23/24 09:35 PM
Cab we fix the page order on post dates so we don't have to go to the very end to see most recent posts? =D
Oh, and im here for Shitz and giggles. (More shitz then giggles.):smile:

Single1977's photo
Tue 07/23/24 09:25 PM
Edited by Single1977 on Tue 07/23/24 09:28 PM
5 free daily, even though this question is very old.
5 different chats 5 different people a day I think free.You can give them your email or other contact info if you like also. Not like all of the other platforms.

Single1977's photo
Fri 07/19/24 11:25 PM
Always, if your a good mom, and a good person you will shine. Its getting through the darkness at times we dont see the end of the tunnel. (Even though shes not been on for awhile, thought was a good answer.)

Single1977's photo
Fri 07/19/24 11:23 PM
Ah, one with a brain AND a heart. Interesting.