Community > Posts By > BobbiJ

BobbiJ's photo
Wed 09/25/13 05:38 AM

A Sad true story and turned to a Rhyme... Why would u upload this!!

I found this disturbing because it read like a poem. I agree Broady and please take no offense Queene, I'm no "cyber bully" and never will be, it just didn't seem like a true story with the 'poem-ey" way it read....a story that could inspire others who suspect child abuse and maybe give them the courage to do something about a situation if needed. One child saved would be worth anyone's uncomfortable reaction--mine included--so thanks for putting this out there.

BobbiJ's photo
Wed 06/08/11 01:00 AM
oops, guess I'm not so savy on this site yet and I apologize, didn't mean to "reply" 3 times!!!!

BobbiJ's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:58 AM
Thanks so much for your support darlin! I'm not a parent, but a grandparent raising my two grandyounins--they're 5 and 7 years old and I'm a very cute (ha) 50 year old grandma. I've had them almost a year now and it's been a challenge to say the least! I lost my man two years ago due to heart failure, had a few months "alone" and saw my daughter not meeting they're needs and a couple months later, she left them with me, disapeared and I've had them since July last year. I've gotten legal custody of them two months ago and we're struggling, but I'm working on getting them--and me--the help we need so desperately.
I just wanted to tell you how much your post meant to me. It was so nice to read such caring support for single parents caring for the kids alone---I'm kind of in that same catagory---and I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post what you did. You have a good, caring heart and I thank you!!!
Bobbi J

BobbiJ's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:47 AM

The reason i ask i know a few friends that are and i really feel for them and you too if you are cause no matter if you are female or male single Parents i see how tuff it is out there ,its really hard to on the kid or kids too growing up missing a parent, i dated single parent moms in the past so i know what they go through :) i also want to say i am very proud that you are taking care of your kids as some just put to adoption and can't handle it so my HEART :heart: Go's out to all you Single Moms and Dads ALL the best :) and i really hope you find 1 day a true honest good soul mate ,that can help you out cause you deserve it cheers your friend cheer up:)))))):thumbsup: waving :smile: ALWAYS Stay strong and never give up there are Good Men and Ladies out here that would stick and support you in all ways 1 day ,:banana: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smile:

BobbiJ's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:46 AM

The reason i ask i know a few friends that are and i really feel for them and you too if you are cause no matter if you are female or male single Parents i see how tuff it is out there ,its really hard to on the kid or kids too growing up missing a parent, i dated single parent moms in the past so i know what they go through :) i also want to say i am very proud that you are taking care of your kids as some just put to adoption and can't handle it so my HEART :heart: Go's out to all you Single Moms and Dads ALL the best :) and i really hope you find 1 day a true honest good soul mate ,that can help you out cause you deserve it cheers your friend cheer up:)))))):thumbsup: waving :smile: ALWAYS Stay strong and never give up there are Good Men and Ladies out here that would stick and support you in all ways 1 day ,:banana: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smile:

BobbiJ's photo
Thu 02/03/11 09:35 PM

" (1) Spend the time, make the effort
BEFORE locking into marriage to get
to know them, not hope for the best
afterwards.
(2) Be prepared to give 100%, not 50%.
They will be thinking the same.
(3) Be kinder to your marriage partner
than anyone else you know.
(4) Back them up to the hilt.
(5) Think every day, of ways to make
them happy. Follow through.
(6) NEVER use the words "Your problem is.."
(7) Be faithful, and giving and unselfish.
(8) Maintain your identity.
(9) Listen. You don't have to have the answers.
(10) Kisses work wonders :-) "

Maybe now we know why guys find it so hard to get this right.

(Is there a "quote" button somewhere)?

quote button, the lower right hand corner of the post..

BobbiJ's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:18 PM
I read and enjoy coffee---what do you have in mind??? I'm in the Boise/Eagle area........let me know
:smile:

BobbiJ's photo
Wed 02/02/11 02:42 PM

I'll go for a walk if it isn't too cold. My parrot is a great stress reliever, so I'll get him out and play; good for both of us!

Does you parrot talk?:smile:

Have a horrible cold or I would have responded sooner. Yes, my parrot talks; he says mama, scratch my head and I've heard him only one time say goodmorning. He's a Senegal parrot and not a big talker but as far as parrots go, his breed is the quietest.

BobbiJ's photo
Sun 01/30/11 11:34 AM

laugh laugh Free at last!!drinker drinker

I know there are few Idaho people around...somwhere!

TTO Welcome to Idaho!! Don't litter!!laugh laugh

flowerforyou I'm in Boiseflowerforyou

BobbiJ's photo
Sun 01/30/11 11:09 AM
....now That was a good one!!

BobbiJ's photo
Sun 01/30/11 10:34 AM
laugh laugh laugh

BobbiJ's photo
Sat 01/29/11 06:56 PM

Whitney Houston...I wanna dance with somebody...
It comes out at the most random times.

ZeeZee---I got your back on this one!! Whenever I'm in a dark mood and hear that song, it always makes me smile and brightens my day. Good call!!drinker

BobbiJ's photo
Sat 01/29/11 06:52 PM
aaaaah,a true classic!

BobbiJ's photo
Sat 01/29/11 06:43 PM
**** howdydrinker

BobbiJ's photo
Sat 01/29/11 06:16 PM
heavenlyboy----this is incredible!! I Love the black/white and how it seemed to pull my eyeballs right in. Looking forward to seeing your other work!! flowers

BobbiJ's photo
Sat 01/29/11 05:44 PM
Nice ink firefly--the colors are beautiful!! Can I ask what is the meaning or story behind it?

BobbiJ's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:51 PM

The love Bug....

Consider the sting of the Love Bug....
Its poison can bring the rapture of happiness..
or the anguish of Hell.

The love Bug has stung us all....

Knowing the joys and sorrows that it brings....

would you really want to be stung again?

........absolutely!! BTW, I love your work!! Thanks for sharing

BobbiJ's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:51 PM

The love Bug....

Consider the sting of the Love Bug....
Its poison can bring the rapture of happiness..
or the anguish of Hell.

The love Bug has stung us all....

Knowing the joys and sorrows that it brings....

would you really want to be stung again?

BobbiJ's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:48 PM
I have one on my upper arm I've had 31 years now but really wanting a memorial to my man who died just over 2 years ago. I want his profile on my shoulder so he's 'always got my back'. It has to be the right artist because this one is special! I am currently saving my bucks for this because it Has to be done right and I know it will cost some bucks! Also wanting to put his ashes into the ink and I know artists can do this.

BobbiJ's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:02 PM
my post didn't go to where I wanted it to---sorry, I'm new to message boards; so hopefully the new guitar players will see this! :heart:

Previous 1