Community > Posts By > 7MoulinRouge

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:29 PM

I hardly ever feel pretty :/

but sometimes you have to tell yourself you are, even if you don't believe it because eventually you might feel better.
Well U are gorgeous!!!flowerforyou

Awwww that's so sweet :) thanks!

omg! I read almost everybody's profile and you seem just like meee, I would like to get to know you as a friend if you don't mind :-)

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:25 PM
well all of guys are beautiful and handsom because your personalitys are phenominal...and now I feel better but does a guy think ur pretty if he stares at you?

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 11:34 AM
you guys are sweet and thanXx, I'm a nice person so I guess im pretty hehe :-)

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 11:29 AM
they won't talk 2 u if u hide ur face :-p

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 11:17 AM

at times I don't feel pretty...I'm sure some people know what I mean..:-(

Yep, I think we all feel that way sometimes. You just have to hold your head up show others just how pretty you are.

I understand that...I guess a girl can't expect every1 2 tell her she is pretty like in the movies...real life is a drag lol

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 11:16 AM

Yep, I think we all feel that way sometimes. You just have to hold your head up show others just how pretty you are.

I understand that...I guess a girl can't expect every1 2 tell her she is pretty like in the movies...real life is a drag lol

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 11:15 AM

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:29 AM

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:14 AM

What "hints" can a girl give a guy for him to be encouraged to approach her?

I was out with some friends and my friends friend kept staring at me, but he never came over to say anything to me. Then later that night after I left, he sends me a message on Facebook telling me he thought I was cute but he didn't have enough courage to approach me.

I don't want to make the first move, so I'd like to know what I can do to give a guy a "it's ok, I wont reject you" hint lol

same here girlfriend..I told my whole story in another forum about numbers...n e wayz, when my guy would stare at me, I would stare @ him and then look away shyly and I'm already a shy person and usually I would be like you and not want to make the first move but that makes the guy think u don't like them so this time I decided to do something bcuz it was something about him that I didn't want to loose, now I didn't go all out 2 make myself seem desperate but I made small talk and asked 4 his number, and now I don't know what we are but we still liked eachother but we are like friends..I guess we are just getting 2 know eachother b4 jumping in2 a relationship..we had a month and a half weeks off of school bcuz we ar in college and I couldn't contact him bcuz his fone is off but if everything is the same if I see him again then everything is smooth sailing for a hangout on valentine's day..if he didn't get a gf during the break :-(

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 09:36 AM
I want 2 play lol

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 09:22 AM

Next time ask for his number instead and call him.

this guy seemed inerested in me but I wasn't sure so I looked online @ multiple sites and on on all of them he scored 90 to 100%..so I was happy and asked 4 his # but he gave me his # three times and said "oh! u had 2 switch the 3 and the 6." and I believed him so I waited a couple days 2 call and the # was wrong again but @ scoo he continued 2 give me interest signals and was very polite 2 me and also tells me the truth no matter how embarassing..oh and if he saw me from afar with his friends then he wud still yell out my name and say hi....so idk y he gave me the wrong # and I let my mom listen 2 the message and she said "either his fone is cut off or he has 1 of those throw away #s" and im like "throw away #s? wth?" but I've grown 2 know I really like him and I hope I can see him this semester of college! because he is the only 1 I think, dream, and care about..hopefully he wasn't playing me but I have this deep feeling that he was being real....

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 08:39 AM

I'm new and I just want to get to know people before I try dating but I want to try girls unless your a hot mellow guy :-)

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE,,,,SO,,TAKE OFF ALL YOUR TONES,,oh

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: <----these guys are REALLY mellow,,and VERY HOT!!!!!

as for me I'm Ancient to your age, and well,,I am mellow,,

THEY CALL ME MELLOW-YELLOW<,,,,,,,,,its an old song,,never-mind..

ANYWAYS,,,I am glad your here,,,and wow,,,,to be 18 again,,,wow

OK,,,so have some fun and watch-out for all the dirty old men,,,hee,hee,,,NO,,,I'M NOT ONE,,,but they are everywhere...

And go my child and seek-out your truth, your dreams,your,,I give-up

But ALWAYS KNOW THIS,,,,We play a bunch, but never punch...

and good luck to you on here,,,may you make MANY FRIENDS.:heart:
and u sir are hilarious lol thanXx a bunch!

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 08:36 AM
thank you! u all are nice people! :-)

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 11:05 PM
I'm new and I just want to get to know people before I try dating but I want to try girls unless your a hot mellow guy :-)

1 2 4 Next