Community > Posts By > 7MoulinRouge

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 04:08 PM
who did I get? lol

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:43 PM

I'm a little older than 22 so outa your limits sad gutted! But yes you are a very very pretty lady x

thank you so much huns, u guys are sweet :-)

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:45 PM

I know a 'mason' whenever I ask what they do he just says 'betters the world' cant get a straight answer to save my life from him.

he reminds me of one of those old school harlem jazz cats sorta fellas.

*shrug*

There's probably a reason for that, and the scary thing is some of these people actually THINK they are really doing good.

I know..it's a shame

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:24 PM
I fell in love with this guy at first sight and he really liked me last semester too but since the break I thought I would get over him but I didn't until the 3rd to last day of the break and now that we are back in college I saw him from a distance and all my feelings came back, I was gonna yell his name to say hi and possibly give him a hug but I didn't want to seem desperate so I didn't say anything bcuz of all the emotions like: what if he doesn't like me anymore or has a gf now, the fear of rejection and my shyness but now I regret it, should I break the ice and tell him how I feel or not? and if so, how should I do it? pleeeaaassseee help!

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 05:08 PM
I meant do you think they still exist......and I think the leader is prince william

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 02:52 PM
and who do you think the leader aka antichrist is?

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 01:52 PM

Yeah., 7MoulinRouge is pretty.., thats why this thread is populated. Woe.!, And now Mohoro is chasin her, so go for it pretty girl.!

haha thank you for the compliment!

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 09:16 PM

I would say you are

thank u mister mocho man
:-)

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 09:13 PM

Okay, so I figured out why you're pretty.

It's all that HOT californian blood in you! :D

lol thanXx! u deserve a friendly air hug haha..butum I'm hot, ur hot, we r both hot :-)

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 06:36 PM
thank you kind sir :-)

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 05:54 PM

I just want to have one Valentine's day. After that ... I don't care.

I'm glad you understand...I just want to see what it is like..I never had a bf on v-day except in elementary lol..I always have a failed relationship before that day so I want to be pampered by and with someone other than myself...

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 02:40 PM
true statements..very helpful

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 02:31 PM
this sucks :-(...is anyone in the same boat as me?

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:08 AM
still single, which is kookoo bananas! hehe

no photo
Sun 01/23/11 12:58 AM
I just want to get 2 know you..if that isn't a problem

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 08:05 PM

because i'm like super human and can feel it and see it,even if i'm not really there smokin

your funny

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:59 PM

i need a hug sad sad

ok this is where one of you ladies are supposed to hug me and press your boobs up against me.....indifferent

haha why do you need a hug?

just to have a woman press her boobs against me smokin

um not to jump in, but how would we do that if this is cyber or like a 2-D virtual world??

you make a valid point.

haha, why thank you

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:58 PM

i need a hug sad sad

ok this is where one of you ladies are supposed to hug me and press your boobs up against me.....indifferent

um not to jump in, but how would we do that if this is cyber or like a 2-D virtual world??

you make a valid point.

haha, why thank you

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:48 PM

i need a hug sad sad

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:45 PM

I hardly ever feel pretty :/

but sometimes you have to tell yourself you are, even if you don't believe it because eventually you might feel better.
Well U are gorgeous!!!flowerforyou

Awwww that's so sweet :) thanks!

omg! I read almost everybody's profile and you seem just like meee, I would like to get to know you as a friend if you don't mind :-)

of course :)

ok yay! I met my 1st friend hehe...I'm going to inbox you