Community > Posts By > TelephoneMan

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:22 PM
Ah, the "why don't guys like chubby girls" re-post again...

well...

...its all about self-esteem.

And I've posted in these chubby girl threads before, then gotten several dozen "who's viewed you's" of shy chubby girls, who think there is actually hope in the world for chubby girls...

Actually... I look for peace of mind before I look for physique. I would sort of skew your research because I am in no way looking, nor will I most likely ever be looking, for romance here or any other place anytime in the near to distant future.

It is the American Hollywood cultural ideals that make women think they either are no good if they are a few pounds over, or compel them to do the finger-down-the-throat, even if they are like 85 pounds and 5'10" tall...

If size is all that matters to you, then please do not get old. Because the older you get, the more them boobies are going to start sagging, and if you based your initial romance on fake boobs, and false images, then its going to end up in disaster... ir, divorce rates sky-rocketing in the U.S... my view is that it is because too many people are addicted to television and movies, and in those artistic media genres, (for the most part) there is a controlled radius of only thin, "beautiful" people being set in front of a camera... shows you how shallow the typical American cultural opinion has become...

PERCEPTION of one's surrounding world seems to rule the ego and the self-image of both sexes... and with a society that spends hours and hours in front of, or with the television set mindlessly blaring to an empty room... one might consider the population of the survey before assessing the total aspects of all humankind...

Looks may be very deceiving... its been my observation that most culturally acceptable "beautiful" people are also keeping up with trends that mask who they really are, both physically, and more importantly emotionally and psychologically.

When we are old, and holding hands in a wheel chair, do we then prejudice our decisions of life partner by Hollywood's cultural databank?

No...

If I were looking at all, it would be for the girl that is my best buddy, who I can talk to like I talk to my men friends, and as easily so, who loves me for who I am, faults and blemishes included... because to me this is much more honest of an evaluation... than simply looking at bulging biceps and curvaceous cleavages.... in our youth, we have the sexual thing... but as the years wage on and the war of our flesh pounces into the times ahead, just give me a friend, over some kind of sex fiend only interested in a cabana boy for a quick sexual encounter...

I will speak from experience here... sex with my buddy girl, by best buddy, who knows me inside and out... blows away ANY one night stands thrown together because of simple physical attraction...

You have to get around the falseness of people, and the culturally-nurtured prejudices of the "Hollywood Idealism"... that "-ism" is damn near a religion to some... perhaps many... but in my opinion, shallow and tasteless... of which I would prefer to avoid...

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:58 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 05:02 PM

Well, maybe mommy has had too many relationships and the kids are sick of it... sounds like to me...

It's a hypothetical situation...how can it sound like that? Reading a bit to much into it aye? I guess some do that with sooo little information!

Nothing in what you wrote stated "hypothetical"...

so, since its only hypothetical, I'll be even more frank, it sounds like mommy is typically a slut and/or floozy, has some form of love addiction, and the kids are sick of her behavior...

Obviously you have not read the entire thread...

Obviously I might as well just give you the log-on information to my account so you can post what you want to hear, not what people actually think...

Sorry, I have a brain, and I've seen the "little bobby and betty doesn't like the new boyfriend" thing before... there is a REASON the kids in this scenario don't like the new boyfriend... they have brains, too... and have opinions that are worth listening too... but I've seen women blow off what their children thought because of love addictions... and it did indeed make the children all exclaim "oh, not again" every time mommy brought home some new "this is finally Prince Charming" guy ... which, to a love addict, is every other week

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:53 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 04:56 PM

Well, maybe mommy has had too many relationships and the kids are sick of it... sounds like to me...

It's a hypothetical situation...how can it sound like that? Reading a bit to much into it aye? I guess some do that with sooo little information!

Nothing in what you wrote stated "hypothetical"...

so, since its only hypothetical, I'll be even more frank, it sounds like mommy is typically a slut and/or floozy, has some form of love addiction, and the kids are sick of her behavior... I think kids are pretty good indicator valves of some such thing... whether women want to listen is another story...

I might go on the postulate that the woman has probably been married 4 or 5 times already, and just the MENTION of her love for some new man, makes all the children groan with "not again, mom..."

in my hypothetical view, the mom is a love addicted nut case, and has no true communication values with her dysfunctional children...

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:41 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 04:50 PM

...FWIW, you might consider putting a little more distance between your personal life and your kids until you become more sure that a dating relationship might add up to more.

Just sounds like the kids have been through this too many times before, and their sick of seeing you get hurt and play the romance thing with THEIR lives... what you do in front of them affects their opinion of outsiders...

If you didn't bring this guy home, then the kids would have never met him, and wouldn't have been forced by mommy's behavior, to make a decision...

Then if you came home beaming all the time... but the kids had never met him... they would be curious to see who it is that makes mommy so happy... Evidently you didn't give them that much space and rushed into this thing... now they resent you for it...

Sounds like a pattern you have, and a possible reason why they resent the guy (they probably don't even really know him) but rather resent you for being so loose, depending on how long its been since your divorce (if divorced) or separation (if separated), etc...

Kids are a good indicator valve... my hunch is that you are going way too fast with this guy... as in... (pardon my frankness) you like slept with him at the house, with your minor children there... and didn't take that into consideration when he woke up the next morning and they had to (however inconveniently) deal with the situation of some stranger at the breakfast table... ???

The negativity isn't most likely toward him, but toward you your lifestyle and your choices that they are reacting to...

my 2 cents

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:35 PM
"Luke..." (huff wheez, huffff) "I am your father"... (wheeez, huffff)

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:31 PM
Wild Wild West

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:27 PM
V: The Series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_TV_Series

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:24 PM
UFO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_(TV_series)

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:17 PM
"Hey... they're spies like us..."

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:07 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 04:16 PM
He's simply encouraging you in a flirty way to think that thought some more... i.e. "looks" are part of the dating game, so he is just playing... It might be you are the one he needs to run from because you have this mis-trust/dis-trust issue going already... that would make me run for the border for sure...

why would he respond "I'm ugly as hell, run like a rabid dog, baby, I'm nothing but problems..." (??)

What kind of person tries to read things into every little minor comment?

Jeesh...

People are the sum of all parts, NOT the falsely projected abstract view of one single ten word statement... give me a break... I would be asking myself why I wanted to hang out with you, since you are seemingly too paranoid to even deal/cope with such a minor thing... yikes...

Sorry, but he has a brain, and might just reply in a million different ways, and not necessarily in the extremely limited, pointed and projected way that you already determine that he should respond to you... ick...

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:03 PM

Hey babe,

<<enter>> "simple hi how are you or a hello" <<here>>

Now let's just "do it" and forget all this talking crap...

LOL

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM how u been :)

weeee weeble wobble woop woop weeble weeble...

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:00 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 04:01 PM
...or... maybe because your profile picture looks like you are constipated or something... (???)

slaphead noway noway noway noway

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:59 PM

Hello people out there. Can somebody really tell me why can't i get a date. Whats wrong with my profile? Is it my looks? Pls tell me somebody.ohwell

Its because the Hokey Pokey is really what it is all about...

... and I'd have to say... you aren't exactly filling us with volumes of information to go by here... like one post and you give up... jeez... how f-ing romantic is that... I bet you have to beat the women off with a plank, don't you?

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:56 PM

Of course they are real, I was abducted by them just 5 days ago... what a party...

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:49 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 03:52 PM
Because 99.999% of all women are demonic vampires in need of a blood-thirsty Edward Cullen lover that can dominate their drama-induced life.

DOH !!!

(My final answer, Regis... did I win the game show contest?)

Another "nice guy" thread, I think I'm going to lose my cookies...

...come visit me, I promise to treat you like crap, give you great sex, and then ditch you for somebody else in 3 weeks. LOL!!

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:37 PM
Hey babe,

<<enter>> "simple hi how are you or a hello" <<here>>

Now let's just "do it" and forget all this talking crap...

LOL

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:34 PM
Nothing a (very large) can of Mace and a .357Magnum in your purse couldn't handle.

I wouldn't personally be interested in meeting anybody off of the Internet, but that's me.

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:27 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 03:31 PM

It's the kind where the man is a gentleman; he tells you how beautiful you look, he opens the door for you, he pulls out your chair and stands until you sit/or stands until you're standing, you don't even have to think about paying for anything, and at the end of the night he doesn't expect or assume that he's having sex with you, instead, he tells you what a great time he had with you and wants to know if it's o.k. to call you again...

YIKES... what Fairy Tale did THAT come from? (i.e. Brother's Grimm, etc...)

... then the (typical mainland U.S.) girl turns into a pumpkin, starts mouthing off Feminist ideals and demands, comments about how she is "so into" her career, and tells you she just wants to be "fr-r-r-r-riends", and date "around", after you have already been fed the hook-line-and-sinker BS routine of "she must be a virgin" phony-baloney all night long... ick...

The last thing on Earth I want is a date, I prefer to be single, and will be preferring that for decades to come.

So, I guess my answer is... umm... "not me"...

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:17 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 03:17 PM
Well, at least a big, fat, Civil War would create jobs... anything is better than the current citywide Detroit unemployment rate of 28.9%

http://www.epi.org/analysis_and_opinion/entry/the_role_of_government_in_hard_times/

TelephoneMan's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:09 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Fri 10/02/09 03:11 PM

You need to read your post. Or maybe that will do no good if you are unable to see the condescending attitude in the post.

I know I ain't lying.

I'm putting you back on my "ignore" list. You aren't going to get a little back and forth of "Yes you did" / "No I didn't" that you are so desperately trol...I mean hoping for.

2nd Timothy 2:24-25

"And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;"

Strife, and remaining in a thread filled with strife isn't exactly what Christ asks us to do, now is it, Spider?

27 pages (now 28 pages...) of arguing seems to be a bit excessive and obsessive... aren't there more beautiful things to talk about in the universe than concentrating so much effort toward strife?

...of which I am pointing out in love... I hope you get.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25