Community > Posts By > Laurence

Laurence's photo
Sat 11/30/19 07:03 AM
Ha - Slayer?? I guess you forgot about the real original Death Metal band Venom. Check out the studio cover versions of "Welcome to Hell" by Ritual Carnage, Behemoth and Belialed. Download and put in your car - crank the hell out it to annoy people!! LOL

Laurence's photo
Sat 11/30/19 04:48 AM
Just a theory I have. I think it is plausible because since PFC contamination was disclosed as an emerging contaminant - all of a sudden American women lost interest in men - well they will take free booze or drugs - but it never goes beyond that any more. My neighbor a Mexican guy - really nice and hard working just had to kick his wife out of the house for being on meth. So what is your theory for all of this - is it meth or PFCs? I'm trying to make an out for women and let them blame it on the water rather than their illegal drug use. If I could wave a magic wand and cure the whole problem I would. It won't happen. I feel the trend is permanent. I am 58 and never even talked to a single woman in 20 years here in the USA that doesn't have some kind of substance abuse problem. You can get into a "relationship" with them if you are crazy - but the drugs will always come first and they will say and do anything to get the stuff. Recently I met a woman and helped her with a ride to the doctor and then brought her to my place. She tried to manipulate me with her young son to drive her to Chico to buy illegal drugs. I could have been busted if I fell for her stupid drug story. Poor kid - no father and a drug addict mother. I've tried twice to be a father to these children of addicts and it turned into a nightmare every time. The adopted father always comes up on the losing side and the State is against you legally. I don't think American women give a crap about family or children or good times any more. If they did - how come they waste their lives away trying to get more and more drugs?

Laurence's photo
Fri 11/29/19 08:41 PM
Women want a "relationship" - but only they know what that word means. You will find out what a relationship is when you come home and find the door locks changed and all your stuff out on the front lawn!! Stay away from any woman wanting a "relationship" unless you get their definition of it in writing before letting them move in!! Once they get in you have to go to court to get rid of them when they relapse onto booze or drugs. It's a complete nightmare in this country.

Laurence's photo
Fri 11/29/19 08:30 PM
I think all this female frigidity is being caused by PFC in all our drinking water affecting their fertility and sex drive. I just sold a $1.1 million activated carbon system to a site in MA that has PFC contamination. Not many people know about it other than people in the industry cleaning it up like me. Almost all of the drinking water and ground water in the USA is contaminated with PFC now - just google it. PFC has even been found in the blood stream of polar bears. I think the whole female situation in the USA is pretty depressing - if they are not using illegal drugs - they have PFC contamination - even their children.

Laurence's photo
Fri 11/29/19 01:00 AM
Man I was at a pool alone with this big boobed chick once and all of a sudden her top flew off!! Was that some kind of "sexual harassment"?? The uh "extreme physical harassment" went on for months day and night!! When is sexual harassment going to become normal and fun again? I've never met a red blooded American male that has any kind of problem with it.

Laurence's photo
Thu 11/28/19 02:08 PM
When you have Christ in your heart you won't be afraid of anyone or anything - God will protect you. Here is all my contact info - after 20 years not one single woman has ever called me. I lost the best 20 years of my life wasting time trying to find one single sober woman to even talk to.

So evidently this fear of phone calls seems to be a female thing. As far as screening your dates before meeting them - do you do a test for STDs or a drug and alcohol screening before dating them? I would suggest it strongly.

Laurence's photo
Wed 11/27/19 04:25 AM
Rejected eh? Since I moved to the USA in the mid 80s from Canada with my new degree in Chemical Engineering I have been ripped off ($47,000), abused, harassed, assaulted, rejected, hated, gossiped about, cursed and yelled at, character assassinated on the Internet, born false witness against me in court, changed my record for a misdemeanor into a felony by mistake then tried to extort me to correct it in court, attempted extortion by State Farm who blamed me for burning my own house down $270,000 which I never did - they lied on the fire marshals report, and denied my claim by PG&E for $5,000 loss of business by fire caused by their downed power line. To top it off, even though I am retired, own my own business, represent 3 companies on commission and all my bills are paid for by SSD - to this day I cannot afford groceries for 20 years now. I have to eat from Salvation Army stale bread and cans of olives and cranberry. How is THAT for rejection? What the hell did I do to deserve all of that?

Laurence's photo
Wed 11/27/19 04:13 AM
Unless you are a homo and she's not too old - I don't see anything wrong with it.

Laurence's photo
Wed 11/27/19 03:50 AM
Here we go again the old "long term relationship" trick - like that is supposed to make you feel secure with your woman eh? Fat chance. Only women know what they mean by a "relationship" and they can cut it off at any time - there is no such thing as a "long term relationship" - everything is temporary so these women are expecting a dream to come true which it probably won't at least off a Internet "dating" site (no actual dating goes on here from what I can see). As soon as you get sucked in - she's got you until you get dumped. In my case it's their loss. I've never met one woman on these sites that talks more than one line - they can't even have a one hour relationship for Christ's Sake!! Why do they do it if it's not for sex?

Laurence's photo
Wed 11/27/19 03:41 AM
The only woman I ever got close to marrying in the mid 80s in Florida - I was a father to her child, paid half her bills and took her to Cayman Islands, Disney World etc. I proposed to her. What did she do - went on a company cruise and f*cked some guy and came back and gave me chlamydia. Then accused ME of cheating and threw me out, changed the locks and threw my entire Rolling Stones vinyl collection out on the wet front lawn shredded - I had every album - the getting thrown out was a relief but the Stones collection I never got over!! Hide your albums before getting into one of these mysterious "relationships"!!

Laurence's photo
Wed 11/27/19 03:24 AM
From my experience in West Sacramento CA - where I went 20 years ago for a $35 "date" (where you actually got some sex)most of the women will take a piece of meth/crack/heroin for a 1/2 hour "relationship". Now what did we men do to deserve that type of treatment from women that supposedly aren't after drugs/booze or a free ride?

Laurence's photo
Wed 11/27/19 03:18 AM
I found something even weirder with this "chatting" generation. I was actually asked by a woman if I was "chatting" with other women on dating sites. Like this is a stranger to me from far away that I have no chance of meeting trying to exert control over me when we have never even met or had sex or anything ever. I'm sorry "chatting" or "tweeting" or "texting" or whatever you want to call it is no where near "cheating" when you have no girlfriend or wife. These women are so damn pushy - they grill me with personal questions - like it's their business - none of them I have found on here share anything about themselves and I don't really care. I haven't met one yet in 20 years that has anything going for them. I'm thinking secretly they are looking for a free ride.

Laurence's photo
Sun 11/24/19 02:52 PM
What do you mean by "having a life"? I don't think I have ever had one - what is it?

Laurence's photo
Mon 11/18/19 09:03 AM
I wouldn't know because I have never had a "relationship" with any woman in my life - I don't even know what it is or what it means and no woman has ever been able to explain it to me. I have no concept of it at all. I can tell you I was going to get married to a woman in Florida in the mid 80s and my mother called her the night before our wedding and confessed that she was an intravenous drug addict with Hep C. So my marriage never happened and I never got over it. I lost my job and home and everything. I couldn't even function at work. I've not had a single girlfriend ever since then. I don't think the damage will ever go away because my mom won't apologize and make amends. She is in complete denial about it. This is part of the reason I hate drug addict American women so much. My mother is one of them!

Laurence's photo
Mon 11/18/19 08:30 AM
For twenty years now I have been working on my company on the internet by myself. I have done well since I started but for the past 20 years I can't find one single American woman that is not messed up on meth/heroin/cocaine/booze/cigs etc. etc. or has been abused by a drug addict alcoholic. When I first got to California 20 years ago I was in downtown San Francisco and there were homeless people smoking crack everywhere all over the city in public. I had never seen anything like it in my life and I thought Newark NJ was bad for drugs! Sacramento is bad as well. Are there any filters on this website that will screen out abusive drug addicts and alcoholics from California? The very first woman I met from this site stood me up twice and turned out to be an abusive alcoholic who even started character assassinating me and gossiping about me on the Internet and I never even met her in person. How do I know if I get a message from this site that it is not another abusive alcoholic drug addict American nightmare of a woman?

Laurence's photo
Mon 11/18/19 12:21 AM
Edited by Laurence on Mon 11/18/19 12:24 AM
I can't even remember the last time I had sex or even a conversation with an American woman - I don't speak meth.

Laurence's photo
Mon 11/18/19 12:18 AM
I think both are impossible to find. Every woman I have met over the past 20 years has either a drug/alcohol problem, has been abused by a drug addict alcoholic or is trying to recover from drug/alcohol problem (out here in CA it's all meth - the women here can't even talk they are so f*cked up on it!) As far as a lifetime companion - that is wishful thinking - you have no guarantee of how long your life will last. I only live for today - tomorrow is not for sure. Why do women constantly stress out about this "long term relationship" crap when they can't even have a one day relationship? I don't get it - It's like their thinking isn't right expecting a "lifetime relationship" - what do you do if your partner drops dead the next day??