no photo
Sat 01/15/11 06:40 PM

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 06:40 PM

That is total madness!

You don't make the rules

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 06:21 PM

Without the media people would be unaware of what was happening... Wouldn't the terrorist just love that...

They'd hate it. The terrorest go for the media hype. Terrorest don't kill in the dark. Terrorest don't hurt people in Junction City Kansas, they go for New York City, where the worlds media lives.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 06:19 PM

It's simple really don't judges people on what they look like, ie Pictures on dating sites.

If people aren't suppose to judge people by the pictures then why do dating sites have pictures? If men don't judge by looks then why did I put on lipstick this morning?

I judge people by their looks first because their personality, their attitude, their inner soul, their heart, and their true self, doesn't show on their profile.
I date guys that look hot. When mister perfect "inner self" comes along then I hope he's combed his hair and washed his clothes or he isn't getting my attention.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 05:56 PM

Can there be terrorrism without media?

I'm not sure...

Does the media hijack planes?

Does the media attach bombs to their backs and wade into crowds.

Does "terror" hijack planes?

Terrorism is what results when a violent act is reported. I can not be terrorized by a bunch of terrorist if I know nothing of their actions. True, they could come to my home and terrorize me individually but I don't think the terrorest will get too far traveling around America terrorizing one person at a time.
Without the media the terrorest would be powerless.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 05:20 PM
"You're so much prettier than your sister"

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 05:12 PM

Terrorism will happen with or without the media.

I think it's the media reporting on an act of violence which makes the act of violence a terrorest act.
I think the media helps create terrorist

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 05:03 PM
Thanks everyone

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 05:01 PM
Edited by Samantha_Q on Sat 01/15/11 05:02 PM

And the tree that falls in the forest still makes a sound

Actually, it makes a sound wave. If there's no ears around to catch the sound wave then no sound is heard.
If no one knows the terrorest made a statement then he can't be very terrifying.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 05:00 PM

It would be terrorism to the Owner of the cabin. But to everyone else it would be some nut blowing crap up.

So the way to beat the terrorest is to be very quiet and not report their acts of violence?

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 04:51 PM

....and depends on who blew it up and why...

If no one knows it happend then it doesn't seem to matter who or why. Somewhere, on the other side of the world, some nut is hurting a person from the west because he wants to cause me terror. He is failing because I don't have my TV on.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 04:47 PM

Hi Samantha_Q,
Yes, that is a co-registration offer. If you un-tick the box on that offer, you shouldn't be bothered with it. For those who may have overlooked that, simply reply to the message with the word "stop" and you should be removed from any further contact.

There's a button that says 'bypass" but when you click it you're taken to another phone page. Not only that but the page is designed to look like it's from your website and I thought it was from your website until I read your comment above. For a few moments I was thinking giving my phone number was a requirement to join your site. I almost left. You guys might want to try asking some neutral person, someone without an account, to join your site while you guys watch and see that happens. I'm willing to bet you've lost some potential customers due to that page.

I hope you guys are getting paid well by whatever spam site you're working with because I can almost guarantee you're losing people, people who say...."No way are you getting my number"....and then they stop their registration.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 04:40 PM
If a terrorist blows up a log cabin in a forrest and CNN doesn't cover it, is it terror, or just a random act of violence?

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 04:33 PM

More realistically, a trickle

This is the first time this week I have been called a trickle.

I came from FB but not through the connecting door you guys built. I found out about Mingle2 on fb then came in through your front door. The door that insisted on getting my cell phone number and almost lost me as a member before I even joined. I finally was able to by-pass that phone page. I'm not about to give my phone number to a random dating site.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 04:07 PM
Edited by Samantha_Q on Sat 01/15/11 04:08 PM
Your post is too long and your picture is funny looking so I didn't read past the headline which asked if I was politically correct. I'd have to say probably not.

......edit to see what happens when I make edit.....

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 03:59 PM
it's totally about the person then, not a picture!

I like pretty men.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 03:56 PM