Community > Posts By > Sassier2u

Sassier2u's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:04 PM

If God Brings you to it He will get you throught it

My thoughts and prayers are with you honey. I am sorry that you are hurting but you are not alone you have all of us to help you through your tough times too. Good luck to you sweetie and lots and lots of hugs and kisses. Love to you Sweetie

ive got to get through it for my neice and my family, just right now, i dont feel i can do it. im sorry im just telling the truth :cry:
You can do it. You are a strong woman

i was, but im loosing hope. ive got to have a scan to, they have found some tenderness in my appendix area.
Never loose hope honey just lean on your Just Say Hi Family and we will help you through it. But you already know that. Love ya

Sassier2u's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:59 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you honey. I am sorry that you are hurting but you are not alone you have all of us to help you through your tough times too. Good luck to you sweetie and lots and lots of hugs and kisses. Love to you Sweetie

ive got to get through it for my neice and my family, just right now, i dont feel i can do it. im sorry im just telling the truth :cry:
You can do it. You are a strong woman

Sassier2u's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:56 PM

Sassier2u's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:21 AM
flowerforyou :wink: Love you too :wink: flowerforyou

Sassier2u's photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:27 AM
No why would you want to add someone as a friend with no contact? Sorry don't think it is rude at all

Sassier2u's photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:21 AM
flowerforyou I do both flowerforyou

Sassier2u's photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:13 AM
flowerforyou Wish you All the Good Luck in the worldflowerforyou

Sassier2u's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:06 AM
Everyone needs a dose of reality when it comes to kids they are not baby dolls they are real. Hope all teens watch

Sassier2u's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:24 AM
I would refuse the money. Family, and friends are more importantflowerforyou

Sassier2u's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:09 AM
flowerforyou I wish you the Best Tooflowerforyou

Sassier2u's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:33 PM
drinker Yippy drinker

Sassier2u's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:25 PM
CSI Miami

Sassier2u's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:02 PM
flowerforyou Having a Great Friday flowerforyou The weekend will only get better flowerforyou

Sassier2u's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:57 PM

Mutual Match has changed my life!!
Pats is the King of Mutual Match Heheheh laugh laugh laugh He swears by it laugh laugh laugh

Sassier2u's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:09 AM
:heart: In Love :heart:

Sassier2u's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:55 AM
flowerforyou Welcome and have Funflowerforyou

Sassier2u's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:03 PM

Hi, I'm new too
You are not you teaserlaugh laugh laugh

Sassier2u's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:48 PM
Nope

Sassier2u's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:47 PM

I would tell them that I found and made ALOT of friends here..and I will keep it to keep in touch with them..thats why they have LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP...

Ditto that. Plus if you've found that someone here it makes this site seem all the more special. This is much more than a dating site. It is a close knit community.

Damn right Mitch!!!drinker drinker flowerforyou

Sassy! Me to girly!blushing
I am so happy for you. You will have to tell me all about him

Sassier2u's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:46 PM

Most women can get away with stayin... But most guys... including myself, don't have that luxury. Their gfs get insecure, and make them quit.
Not me, mine is staying on one of his websites also for the friends he has made there and that is why I am staying here. For the forums and the wonderfull friends I have made here flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25