Community > Posts By > simona32

simona32's photo
Sat 01/22/11 03:36 PM
laugh great joke lol thank you

simona32's photo
Sun 01/09/11 06:41 AM

Yes a true christian has all the tools to recognise another. No need to shout it as if you are the fake one. Faith acts, period! If you can't tolerate people then ask yourself if you are worthy to be called: christian meaning follower of christ.
i would agree with you according to the fact that we are servants :) Jesus spend the time with sinners ,not with preachers. Still i would like to spend rest of my life with new born christian ,start relationship with unbeliever is to much risky for anybody , i am just trying to think if i know any fake christian single male, but i don't. I even don't know any truely christian single male ,pity situation .however even i knew any i will not talk to them , i know my place . Woman should be a woman :) we should work on our salvation . Get ready to be holy , we looking forward to see God's face . Amen

simona32's photo
Sun 01/09/11 06:21 AM

this site is full of perverts crazy ppl and all other types, but i am a true christain. im in between feelings with meeting ppl on here or lettin god do it all...? smh well if u are an actual christain inbox or add me... pls dont be crazy.
well why you are worried don't push to hard:) sister . When the right time will come you will recieve a husbant who is the best one just for you . Not me or mary from around corner but just for you . Praise the Lord

simona32's photo
Sat 01/08/11 03:04 PM
lol i have 2 sons so i know how you feel,just remember few thinks' never say you can not,not allowed or so,because as soon you turn around they will do it, tell them a horrible stories about knife,microwave,cooker and other,make sure your facial expresion are scary enough, think ahead of your child_ show him who is in control,in case they are naughty ignore them,nothink works better,remember they loves you,they only wants to pleased you,be strong,remember they only have a little brain ,they can not be more clever than you lol

simona32's photo
Sat 01/08/11 02:28 PM
:heart: darling it is difficult,i know, i was married for 10 years ,he was an alcoholick,but i did not know,we never had enough money,never new clohes at all,than i start my business when children was 6 and 3 and he was so lazy all the ,time i was a dirt for him,no appreciatin what so ever ,and now i am divorsted and so happy,keep your chin up,pray to Lord ,He can see your pain,and honestly 10 years is nothing in your life,teach your child how to live a life with respect to others , how to change his life,make him fell wanted and loved and,he will give you all back onw day,trust me

simona32's photo
Sat 01/08/11 02:00 PM
:smile: well Lord is good,I dont know,why He do not let me to meet christian man,and share my life and Him self,still you know if God gives you a gift ,,it will be the best from best,, give over pushing to hard,just wait,He will come in right time and gives you the best,and I pray He will do the same to me,amen