no photo
Tue 05/03/11 01:18 PM
hi how are you? i am white male from south africa and i live in london.i like your profile. i am 6 foot tall with short or shaved hair. i can send you pic or my cam if you like.

would love to chat if you are interested.
Ryan

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 04:31 AM
i agree there is no point people lying. that's why i agree with camming it is good clean fun and good the juices flowing without having to be caught out thinking of someone and you get there and its not them.

sorry you were let down like that. good luck for your future meets.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 03:33 AM
well said I know exactly what you saying. my friend who is my ex is the same she does not know how to deal with things and help herself. I have tried everything to help and also to point out to her the way forward or to just even state the obvious at times but she doesn't listen and then I have to come and pick up the pieces when it goes all wrong.

She is an amazing person and beautiful and talented and very clever but she finds a way of torturing herself by doing silly things and making the same mistakes over and over.

it all stems from bed experiences when she was young and has given her trust issues and not knowing how to deal with things.

i have tried my best but there is nothing i can do to change her but i can be there and help her when it all goes wrong and fill her with love and and knowing that she will get there and find her happiness
and she will do it her way.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 03:19 AM
to keep yourself busy without losing sight of who you are or where you want to be. don't fear falling in love and doing it all over again.

the problem is we all want love and we blind ourselves with it that we don't jusdge characters like we judge a person walking down the street to see which side we should walk on.

i wish you all the best and hope the pain of your broken heart makes you stronger and helps you find someone who will love you endlessly.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 03:07 AM
Hey

you seem like good fun and you are good looking. would love to chat if ya interested sometime.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 02:39 AM
Hi Kaz,

i think you look damn fine. well yummy if you don't mind me saying so. hope you had a good new years.

i am from south africa and i live in london at the moment. i have been to aus but not to darwin yet. my old flat mate came from there.

have a wonderful day.

ryan

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:45 AM
Hi ladies

I have just joined so I am not sure how this site works.

I am a white male from South Africa and been living in London for some years now.

I do security at the moment so I find it not easy to meet people at the moment so I decided to come and see if these sites actually work and meet someone.

I would love to chat with you if you are interested.

I hope to hear from you.