Community > Posts By > TaylorArmstrong

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 02:29 PM
I have a few ideas for you. Do you like reading? Their are tons of girls in a book store, and it doesnt have to be weird, just ask her suggestions or oppinion on a specific book, especially if shes in your favorite section:). Your a handsome guy, just be friendly and she wont think your weird, shes probobly not really looking for a book either if you know what i mean. I also do not see much potential in a bar scene. Try taking a dance class or yoga class, once they find out your not gay...dude you have so many girls to choose from. If you see a girl in the street just stop her try jumping in front of her like its a funny thing to do. JUST ****ING DO IT MAN DONT HESITATE, Say I would kick myself if i didnt stop you, and comment on something you like about her or why you stoped her, if she doesnt like being called pretty or complimented talk about something in the environment, especially when you dont know what to say next, kid around with her, invite her for a cofee and ask her questions, The problem is the one liners or fixed routines, you have to be natural and have natural game. That way when you screw up its not a big deal you just move on and THAT my friend is smooth. I find making coments on the environment are a fresh breath of air for most women, like opinion on a book, an art expo...you get the picture. Have you heard of Vin Dicarlo? Hes a dating coach and he teaches natural game. I think he could help you, and you can download all his stuff for free on torrent sights. Check out Attraction Code (book) Dating Diablo(mp3) Sexual Selection Switch(mp3) Conversation Cure(video) No Flakes (video) that should get you started. It's not minipulative in anyway, its a very natural thing, and makes both male and the female feel better, Im sure he can teach you ALOT! the most minipulative thing i came across was, you see a girl sitting down at the mall by herself possibly reading a book or listening to music, dont worry she wouldnt mind the company shes bored. You go to her and say can i have your number? JUST KIDDING you say is this seat taken? girl:no she will expect you to take it and go to your friends, but instead you sit down, ill leave the rest up to you :). Maybe girls think its creepy that i would go threw all this effort to learn psychology and so on...but their was a poll done...if their was a book to help guys be better talking on the phone 99 percent said yes.

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 11:29 PM

ya i believe in love, a teacher told me one time that love is chemical mixture in your brain.

someone was asking about true love earlier. the answer a resounding no BUT i beg to differ.

it was said that it was just the initial attraction or lust as it were.

If first sight is attractive and attraction leads to love...does love = first sight?

a=b=c
therefore a MUST = c mary likes chocolat bob likes mary, therefore bob MUST like mary

well if Bob likes Dick instead of Mary, what does that equal?

well if mary also likes dick then they should all get along quite nicely

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 11:26 PM

This reply is for jess specifically. First id just like to clarify one thing, their is no other guy that my childs mother is seeing at this time, and we both agree that their wont be any relationships that interfere with our daughter until we know what were getting ourselves in to. Jess i really do appreciate your comments. Yes i know that being insicure is blah a complete turn off, but if you dont vent then you do have to see a psych. But isnt someone who admits their problems and insicurities a strong person? But you are right in almost everything you said. a nice wakeup call in a not so nice way :). Especially when its a girl doing it.... thanks for the help.

she is actually a very nice lady, she and a few others on here will tell it like they see it. but it seems like you took it well, and i hope everything works out good for you. my wife left me when we had two little boys, and it hurts, but life goes on... just make sure what ever you do, it is for the childs benefit, not hers our yours.

point taken

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 10:44 PM
This reply is for jess specifically. First id just like to clarify one thing, their is no other guy that my childs mother is seeing at this time, and we both agree that their wont be any relationships that interfere with our daughter until we know what were getting ourselves in to. Jess i really do appreciate your comments. Yes i know that being insicure is blah a complete turn off, but if you dont vent then you do have to see a psych. But isnt someone who admits their problems and insicurities a strong person? But you are right in almost everything you said. a nice wakeup call in a not so nice way :). Especially when its a girl doing it.... thanks for the help.

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 10:23 PM
ya i believe in love, a teacher told me one time that love is chemical mixture in your brain.

someone was asking about true love earlier. the answer a resounding no BUT i beg to differ.

it was said that it was just the initial attraction or lust as it were.

If first sight is attractive and attraction leads to love...does love = first sight?

a=b=c
therefore a MUST = c mary likes chocolat bob likes mary, therefore bob MUST like mary

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 10:13 PM
im canadian forces, never been overseas, and everyone outside the military always jokes about you guys thinking your tough guys and Canada has an army?

Inside the military it is totally diffrent, USA boys are very very brave and believe in the cause that is world peace. My grandfather was a marine in the pacific, my other grandfather was a Canadian pilot. I see people writing quotes from the bible and things of that sort so i thought i would share mine.

people ask me and i think about it often. Am i scared to die.

"Yes I am terrified of dying. So is every single other person. We look calm and ready on the surface, so you dont have to."

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 09:17 PM
thanks for the honest reply

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 08:23 PM
whats TLDR?

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 08:16 PM
just curious, ya i guess im a little insecure because no one replies to me, especially on eharmony. I think i just need to meet women on the street again. I have a 2 year old and im in the army, sometimes i feel that turns women way off. Maybe im just looking for some reasurance. Damn Baby mom is down one day and completely sour the next. Sure the sex is great...but if i was blind....i think i would hate her, i dont remember the last time she asked me a question about my life. Really, not hows training going, hows your family. That just hurts, after two years in this ***** state why would n e one want to date me? Why after two years am i still in lust. I know that there are plenty of women out there who would be great for me. So why do i keep trying. Maybe im just a hopefull romantic who wants his family back. Maybe shes toying with me. I dont know anyone that would toy that much with someones emotions. As soon as i start looking for new women i do feel better tho, i get my appetite back. But then she will call me and be nice for a week and back to square one i go. THen theirs the issue with her finding another man and him being my kids step dad and her calling him Dad. I wont even touch that one with a 10 foot pole right now. What if i die overseas and she really calls him dad. What if all of this is a dream, what if i want this to be real. What if this life experience will shape the man i am today? what if it doesnt, what if i just go crazy one day and kill myself. What if i joined the infantry because im to ***** to kill myself. What if im actually not serious at all? Maybe i joined the army because it would change me and i would handle her **** properly. Maybe i thought she would be attracted to me for being in the army and all it entailes. maybe i thought her family would respect me and think of me as a real man. Maybe my daughters mom will read this one day and think im crazy. Maybe i should write a book, or be a poet. Who knows... maybe ill meet the lady of my dreams, and she knocks my socks off, and i snap out of it. Then what if i have a kid with HER and this **** starts again? Anyway i dont think anyone would want to date the above hahaha, but im just venting, rate comment etc, and thank you for listening to me. Because even superman needs to lean on someone once in a while, doesnt he?