ItalianRomance_F4X1's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:31 PM
Hey everyone, I am sorry to say but I am the hottest man in the world. I am hotter then Brad Pitt and anyone else you can think of. LOL. Sorry, but I love to brag about myself.

Sat 12/01/07 11:53 PM
The only thing I can say is the movie and the games kicked ass. They are some of the scariest games ever and the movie, even though it went off a little from the story line, it was bad ass too. noway STEELERS RULE BABY

Mon 11/26/07 10:19 PM
Dannyjim62, the gun you have in your hand, shoot yourself with it. You have to be the dumbest hill billy in your hick state. LSU blew there load twice. Go get a job.

Sun 11/25/07 10:02 PM
Can they actually beat a team they should beat. The Steelers should be undefeated right now but they seem to play down to there challenger's skill level. Lets put the Fin's away. Give us no doubt that you can handle the Cheating Pat's. GO STEELERS!

Sun 11/11/07 06:49 PM
I am glad that you all have no faith in the Steelers. All you hatting them in the last message I posted. It just gives the victory an even sweeter taste.

Jets Next week, how do you all think they will fair?

Thu 11/08/07 08:50 PM
Sorry fellas but the Browns are gonna get an ass wippin like last time. Our D is better, we are gonna put up the points and Willie is gonna have a field day against your D. STEELERS BABY.

Thu 11/08/07 06:45 PM
The settlers are on a role in the past few week bu the browns are no pushovers anymore. They are a good team and a threat to use. Who do you have winning. You know me. STEELERS BABY.

Tue 11/06/07 08:05 PM
I think he is fu**in funny as hell but I want to know what you think. For all that don't know who he is, he is the main actor in Good Luck Chuck.

Tue 11/06/07 08:03 PM
The Card's and the Bronco's got lucky. They played the best game of there lives and beat a great team. Big deal. The Steelers are 6-2 and looking down the Colts and the cheating Pat's necks. I think if anyone can beat the Cheaters, it is the Pittsburgh Steelers because they like to waist time off the clock and they have by far the best D in Football. Later Steeler hater.

Sun 11/04/07 07:24 PM
Do any of you ladies want to get married? Tammy or Jennafour, I need a woman that can watch the steelers games with me. I live in Phoenix now but I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. Lots of fake Steeler fans out here. On the band wagon when they are good and they put the t-shirts away when they are loosing.

Sat 11/03/07 01:31 AM
Why would I be kidding about the ring? We have five, we can make it six. Wait, you must be a Colts fan. Closet fan. HAHAHAHA.

Wed 10/31/07 12:08 PM
I am Italian I have an attitude problem. Who gives a s*it.

Sun 10/28/07 12:05 AM
I am a great guy. I have the future, I am romantic, I am Italian, writes poetry, funny as hell, nice body, selfless, young, and I can't find a woman that is woman enough to handle all that. I want to find a good girl that will love me for me but there seems to be none on here.

Sat 10/27/07 08:27 PM
I have the same problem. I think wmen are not sure of themselves about what they want. Maybe we are to good for this site.

Sat 10/27/07 01:05 PM
Lets hope they can pull out a win this week.

Sun 10/21/07 01:01 AM
I think he is the funniest person in America. I want to know what you all think.

Sat 10/20/07 04:48 PM
I was a steeler fan before I was even born

Fri 10/19/07 05:59 PM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY THAT LEGS ARE THE SEXIEST THING EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE SEXY LEGS, GET AT ME PLEASE.

Fri 10/19/07 05:21 PM
Thanks Blond and wolf. I spilled my heart into this one and it turned out pretty well. If anyone else writes, feel free to post it because I love to read other peoples things too.

Fri 10/19/07 05:18 PM
Who is watching the game on Sunday? I sure as hell am. I hope we make Jay Cutler want to go back to College and play.

Previous 1 3