Community > Posts By > LadygChelle

LadygChelle's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:54 PM
You know me????

LadygChelle's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:50 PM
Depends on if you lose interest before or after you sleep with them....
Maybe you just like the hunt of it all.

LadygChelle's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:37 PM
WOW, you all, glad to know that I aint alone...
Discouraged by the number of years some of you all have been, was kinda hoping for a miracle this year, LOL

LadygChelle's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:32 PM
Please fill the void and tell me that I wont be the only one, ringing in the New Year alone! They always say that how you bring in the year is how you will leave the year, any truth to that? sad LOL.....

LadygChelle's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:39 PM
I am thankful for actually being home this thanksgiving, spending time with my kids before I go back out on mission the 26th Nov and pray that I will be for Christmas. I am thankful for my parnets who take on the responisbilty of my kids when I leave at such a short notice, and for all the freinds I have made along the way.

LadygChelle's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:19 PM
Our local Golden Coral here in Jacksonville, FL was offering military members a free meal tonight for service to their country. I took my kids due to the fact that I am in the Army (17 years)and have been to IRAQ. The line was endless and the funny thing is that it was all worth it, to see fellow military members of all generations wait in line and share a meal, and conversation. The fact Golden Coral did this and lost a fortune (we all can eat)or the fact that somebody stops me in uniform and thanks me for the being in the military, or buys my meal at lunch and has already left when I check out to find out that it was paid for. It does my heart proud and makes it a great honor to service you.

LadygChelle's photo
Sun 11/11/07 11:49 PM
Thanks I needed a laugh tonight, you had me in tears of laughter.....laugh laugh laugh

LadygChelle's photo
Sun 11/11/07 11:42 PM
Your doing the right thing, dont lead someone astray, and lie about your feelings.. Good friends come and go, there is a bright side, there is sure to be another around the corner. Up front is honest way to be. Good for you, don't give in.:wink: