Community > Posts By > Andy1970

Andy1970's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:39 PM
Is there a IM on this sight

Andy1970's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:21 AM
There are 9 gifts spoke about and they are in Acts. Paul was the one who spoke about them. Snake Handeling wasnt one of them.

Andy1970's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:17 PM
Ok I hope what I say here helps. Jesus was sent here for one purpose and one purpose only. To live among man, bear witness to their sins, and die on the cross for our sins. Yes he was and still is the one and only Son of God. and no the ten commandments are not part of three different religions. The Ten Commandments are Gods Law. They were given to Moses while he was delivering the Jews from Egypt. The "Shall not put forth any idols before me" is just that. When you are praying to Jesus, he is our advocate to the Father(God). Ya know like a lawyer speaks on our behalf to a judge. I hope I helped you in this. And now to the next thing. Christians go by the Old Testament and the New Testament. In the Old Testament they spoke of a Messiah. They spoke of how he would bear the sins of man(when I say this I also mean women)and how he would perform miracles and would be shunned by alot of society. It was also told of his crucifixtion. This was to be Jesus. Now in the New Testament, Jesus was born to the virgin Mary. He performed the miracles that had been spoken of in the Old Testament. and he was crucified in a manner that if someone did that for me, why wouldnt I have the heart to say I love you, and yes I believe you died for me and yes I will follow, simply because you bore my sins.