Community > Posts By > DaveD

DaveD's photo
Mon 04/19/21 08:48 AM
Hi.
Am David in my early 30s, am looking for a woman between 30 to 50 years, who is okay with building a relationship and marriage with a black man. You are not required to send any fund for anything...hit me up if you are interested, all I expect from the relationship is the opportunity to leave my country and give my kids a fighting chance to a better life outside NIGERIA.
Am single, unmarried and without kids.

DaveD's photo
Mon 04/19/21 08:41 AM
I don't think age matters. Am 32 and since I was 18, I have been with women 2-5 years older than I am. If this man makes you happy and come with the qualities you need in a man. Why not?

Its a tough decision anyway considering what many will say. But if you are on for your happiness then the choice is only yours to make.

DaveD's photo
Thu 08/16/18 05:29 AM
Truth be told aside sex what else did she offer? I took care of everything. Well maybe home made meals...I do miss that.frustrated

DaveD's photo
Thu 08/16/18 05:15 AM
We were all new at one point...am new as well. So Enjoy Mingling. You are a Mingler now!

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 12:09 PM

Humm I have meet a few Geeks/Nerds and sure seems to me they have no issue getting dates now days... There are a lot of women that actually like a man that has a brain~~~:thumbsup:

Well possibly an Aquarius woman or a Gemini they are so into that

I am not an Aquarius or a Gemini...and I LOVE a big 'ol brain on a man... noway

Cannot deal with dim-witted or "simkle" (simple-minded, you mean) guys...

Yea? I guess my brain is so big it hurts:yum:

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 12:08 PM

Humm I have meet a few Geeks/Nerds and sure seems to me they have no issue getting dates now days... There are a lot of women that actually like a man that has a brain~~~:thumbsup:

I am not an Aquarius or a Gemini...and I LOVE a big 'ol brain on a man... noway

Cannot deal with dim-witted or "simkle" (simple-minded, you mean) guys...

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 12:06 PM

Who cares, unless your a geek...more women for the non geeks...

:smile::hugging:

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 12:05 PM

Am I the only one with this opinion that geeks, nerds hardly think they are good enough for a date?

I think a lot of people think /believe they aren't good enough for a date with a particular someone, or group they've labeled (e.g. "brad pitts," or, "supermodels").

I think a lot of people think they're too good for a date with others.

I think a lot of people in either category come up with lots of rationalizations so they don't have to recognize they are saying/believing they are too good/not good enough.

I don't believe you are the only one with that opinion.

I do think, in general, when people label themselves "geeks, nerds" or any number of other labels, they also accept whatever dating pool limitations that are generally associated with the label.

Yea...it's a difficult world for some of us nerds but when you go into IT the girls are hot

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 12:01 PM

I like a man to have a brain :wink:

:grin:

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 11:59 AM

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 11:57 AM

yes, many many years later :)

If it actually happens they get rich right?

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 11:55 AM

But years later when their geekiness has made them rich, they get hotties chasing them, or at least showing mild interest ! laugh

If he is a nerd no amount of money changes that... women just see him as a cash cow

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 11:54 AM
Yes....most of em are shy

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 05:40 AM

Can we all find love after 40? Sometimes I think men my age are just after one thing because they can't be bothered to chat and get to know someone. I guess I'm old fashioned and waiting to find Mr right and it will be like the good old days when people actually spoke and went out on dates. Not just hey babe what you looking for?? I want to chat and get to know someone become friends and take it from there. I think there is nobody that thinks like me or maybe I'm wrong???

Am not 40yet don't wanna get to that without settling...but I think yes after 40 divorced or not can still find love, you just have to put yourself out and try. But kick any man's butt who is just after that certain thing...he is internally a teenager

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 05:37 AM

Many Profiles are insctive. I wish the site would delete after 6months.

Best response so far

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 05:35 AM

Hi guys what you think about a girl that makes the first move

Rate her high...she is a strong Lady to do so and most men are actually looking for a woman with an opinion not some push arounds.
Welcome to mingles2

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 05:32 AM
Am I the only one with this opinion that geeks, nerds hardly think they are good enough for a date?

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 05:29 AM
For beautiful places I have been to my country I think this there are top chart.
1. Idanre
2. Ngwo Pine Forest
3. Ibeno Beach
And many others I have never been to.

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 05:24 AM

When I was young, I was engaged 6 months then married. I do still feel 6 months is good. But no longer than 1yr.

Many people do have longer engagements, while living together as partners.

I do not cohabitate because it is against Scripture.

Problem is many who liven are comfortable with that and Never make the commitment of marriage.

I f a person wants marriage, they should never settle for less.

Things are different now, rules and games in dating seems to have gone up side down. For me, get married only when you are sure you are ready and to be sure you are ready you have to actively seek God's opinion of your spouse...and if HE says NO, my dear cry home and break up. For the Potter must mold to His taste and need. God First all things else second. #my opinion though

DaveD's photo
Wed 08/15/18 05:17 AM

Whenever we challenge the mainstream teaching on some doctrine, we always tent to get a number of people staying. ....."Well, this has the belief of the majority for centuries, so it must be right. I'm not going to go along with just a few who believe differently. It's the majority have the truth. "
So I thought let's look in the Bible and see if this statement is correct or not.

In my little opinion, I don't think following or doing something because majority are into it. Why? First because I believe I am uniquely created, with my own personality and don't need to be lost in the crowd.
Secondly and most importantly narrow is the way that leads to life, while Broad is the way unto death.
I hope my reply makes meaning to you.

Previous 1