Community > Posts By > datarat

datarat's photo
Thu 10/11/07 02:36 PM
driving around is just what I have planned for myself.. When I hit retirement which won't be long now, I am buying a motor home and heading on the road. Dumping the house and most of my possessions and plan to see every place worth seeing in this country and then move on to canada

datarat's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:41 PM
I make judgements whether to assaciate with another person or not and my basis is simple. the ten commandments are my law and I try to follow them as best as I can. I treat all people with respect but I don't know what god will say to others at their last judgement for I can't read the hearts of others. I must concentrate on me and my morals. I have the right to make judgements about others but not the right to punish them. If you lived in afganistan or iran or saudi arabia, you might go to prison or be executed for the things you say on this forum.
we are free in this country to disagree. If you follow Jesus you must forgive and move on toward the final day. I don't know if I have twenty years or twenty minutes to live so I just try to be kind to my fellow man and help when able and move away from evil.