Community > Posts By > SarahsF8

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:17 PM
Came up short of anything actually helpful, but here is something

http://www.custodysource.com/nc~1.htm

which I hope might help. If nothing else, there are some resources for your little girl.

Again, good luck!

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:10 PM
Thumper... first, you have prayers.

I used to work for an organization (state) in WV called "Children First"--I imagine there is something similar where you are. They aren't CPS or police or anything like that, but they oversee visitation, and will transport the child in extreme cases. I'll look it up for you, let you know what I find.

Good luck!

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:02 PM
Hi all! I know the guys are doing their best to get us fixed here, but in the meantime it seemed to me a good idea to start a topic whereby we could find each other again--especially the ones whose profiles (and friends' profiles) didn't make the switch-over. For the pro-active types... or the neurotics.

Luck to all!

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:50 PM
I don't get it, but it sure makes for something awkward. They MAKE you feel like walking on eggshells, which you shouldn't have to do. It's YOUR house, after all. But it's never that simple. *sighs* I feel your pain. frown

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:44 PM
Awww, thank you. Hope you're having a great holiday. flowerforyou

I am sad that I will have to wait so long for the southern Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. Lots of family stuff, you know. :heart:

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:37 PM
He was creepy, and really weird. Be glad you missed it.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:21 PM
Nope... don't have the attention span for soaps. Any good?

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:13 PM
donotcall.gov is where you report calls you get after you've registered (I think somebody asked). Also, as a former telemarketer *ducks* I can tell you that it won't keep out all calls. I worked for a research firm, and they are not under the Do Not Call regulations. I would also like to ask all of you that if a researcher contacts you, please don't be too rude. I only ask because of all the days I cried my whole lunch break. Thanks.

Kojack, thank you for the notice. It really stinks that people can find your cell number.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:05 PM
I agree with Knox... but specifically, my grandmother is my hero. She is such a loving and patient person. Maybe one day I'll be like her.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:03 PM
Tricky situation you've got there... LOL about the typo, by the way. Seriously, just ask.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 02:00 PM
I think that it is easier to date online when there are complications (good or bad) in your life. You can take your time and get to know somebody. The only snag I seem to hit is explaining this person to whom I have become very close to my family, that distrusts all things internet.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:57 PM
Lonely, they are secretly attracted to each other, I think. :wink:

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:56 PM
No, but I'm getting my master's in gerontology... hmmm, maybe this thing really is psycho--I mean, psychic. noway

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:53 PM
This is like an 8-ball, but better. Why does mutual match keep presenting me with 60 year olds?

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:50 PM
Hmmm. I hate to shop, too. One day, we won't have to.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:48 PM
<---- is not a stalker... is a sociopath.
J/K
It's hard to meet someone, especially when you're working insane hours and going to school, or living in a remote area, small town, are excessively "unique"--to each their own.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:45 PM
I met one person I'd talked to online--not this site. I'm sorry to report that he had the personality of a fence post in real life.

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:43 PM
Why is the university's journal and database website not working? Does it have something to do with fate wanting me to screw around on just say hi all afternoon?

SarahsF8's photo
Sat 10/06/07 01:42 PM
Yeah, I'd like to get to know someone.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next