surrounded_but_alone's photo
Thu 11/01/07 10:47 AM
nothing pops into my mind at the moment. but i don't think to well on the spot. i need time to really sit down and think about it. although arranging things is not my cup of tea, cause i have seen how frustrated ppl get and i don't want to be that frustrated.

Thu 11/01/07 10:39 AM
well it would be nice to go when you get the reunion organized, but i have absolutely no way of going unless it was in my hometown. cause i just don't have any money to go. unless i robbed a bank or won the lottery.

Thu 11/01/07 10:32 AM
well i do consider myself a good friend. i will normally do anything for ppl if it isn't too extreme. and i know there are lots of great ppl to be friends on here. and chikita, i would like to be you friend to. but it is different on the internet, cause you have a friendship but it really isn't as personal as if you know that person in the flesh.

Thu 11/01/07 10:27 AM
does anyone ever feel like they don't really have a friend. just someone who tolerates them just to be nice?

Sun 10/21/07 06:12 PM
yea i think that i will talk to my cousin about it. even though she would might not like it. i will still try to find out what i can. thanks people.

Sun 10/21/07 05:59 PM
i suppose you guy and gals are right. thanks for the help.

Sun 10/21/07 05:56 PM
alright, as long as i can hold everyone that told me to go for it accountable if it doesn't work( ha ha i'm just messin around). although i am kinda shy what if that makes uninterested.

Sun 10/21/07 05:52 PM
well yea i know that i would never try to break up a relationship just to try and get someone.(i don't think that i would)

Sun 10/21/07 05:50 PM
alright there is this girl i met the other night. i didn't really get to talk to her cause she was talking to someone else and then left. i think she looks very pretty( yea i sound like a sap but who cares) and would be a good person to try and get to know. the problem is i am not sure when i might see her again because she is a friend of my cousins friend, and my i hardly ever see my cousins friend. what should i do? should i sleep on it, or try to dig deeper to see if i could find anything out of it?

Mon 10/15/07 01:33 PM
i know this is relationship advice, but i am just lookin for someone close to me that maybe would be easier to meet. i am not really lookin to get into marriage really fast or anything. but i am lookin for a relationship( maybe if it works out marriage could come out of it). i live a couple of hours, or less depending on traffic, from houston,tx. if there is anyone there or close by, check out my profile and see if you want to start gettin to know each other. if anything else we might just become good friends. hope to hear from ya.

Mon 10/15/07 01:19 PM
i just want to say thanks to all the men and women who were brave enough to go over there and fight our battles for us. i know a guy who went over there and recived the purple heart for his bravery. and now i have a cousin who i think is about to go over there i just want them all to come home safely.

Thu 10/11/07 12:48 PM
you can bring the beer, i'm under age but as long as no one knows and everthing doesn't get outta hand what is the harm.

Thu 10/11/07 12:43 PM
yea a big tour bus that says JSH ROAD TRIP on the side:wink:

Thu 10/11/07 12:38 PM
no cause then you can't really see anything. if you are on a plane then everything looks like ants

Thu 10/11/07 12:35 PM
yea i know but that is why i said and extreme amount. like if you were rich like donald trump or somthin. you know just money that you don't know what to do with.

Thu 10/11/07 12:32 PM
does anyone ever wish they had an extreme amount of money just so they could drive around? and that is it just drive around and do nothin else.

Wed 10/10/07 08:55 PM
i think it is just genetics with me cause a lot my family forget what they are talkin about halfway into the conversation. then they just start a new one.:tongue:

Wed 10/10/07 08:47 PM
short attention spans i guesslaugh

Wed 10/10/07 08:33 PM
no i think the early 80's and older. now a late 60's model stepside. i would love to have.

Wed 10/10/07 07:33 PM
yea i have heard of JC Whitney i have just always forgot to look at it when i got on the internet. and i have looked at e-bay i just couldn't find the right setup. oh and on the trucks im really into older models. like older fords are good(not new ones). i only ended up with a 96 cause my dad gave it to me and i dont have the money to even buy and older truck.

Previous 1