surrounded_but_alone's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:24 PM
so has anyone lookin at this thread heard of or been to a litte town southwest of houston called wharton?

Wed 10/10/07 07:21 PM
ha ha ha. that is one of the funniest jokes i have ever heard. simply side splitting.( no i am not being sarcastic)

Wed 10/10/07 07:19 PM
sorry i like gm products what can i say. i already got some speakers that make a lotta noise, but just feel like i need some more noise.

Wed 10/10/07 06:32 PM
i tried out the craigs list website its pretty nice, and they do got some great deals. i have also tried the crutchfield website i didn't really like it. my truck is a 96 GMC sierra ext. cab.

Wed 10/10/07 11:07 AM
yea so i know most people are not into havin' huge speakers in their cars or trucks. but i was wonderin if there was any one on here that new where i would be able to order some good quality 12" or 15" subs for my truck for a good price.

Mon 10/08/07 11:44 AM
Thanks I guess I will just try to go and be myself, and see what I find. I really appreciate the responses.

Mon 10/08/07 11:25 AM
Well I'm new here, and I had some questions(mainly for the women). So I just graduated high shool(yeah I know a young one), but I didn't like it mainly because there were standards to be accepted by people in school. Any way, I am a big guy(and very shy because of it), but I still got the courage up to ask a couple of girls out. Even though they were nice to me and said that they would just want to be friends and didn't want to ruin a good friendship if we dated, I know that they didn't want to date me cause they didn't want to be known as the person who dated the fat guy. I don't really put myself out there to meet people right away, but I will talk to some one if they start the conversation. Now here is my question. In the world outside of high school, are women really as shallow as high school girls, or is there acutally a large number of them who see past the looks and actually get to know a person for who they are? Like do they actually take the time out to see if the person talking to them actually cares about them or is just another person in the friend book. If there is anyone out there who can help, please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks.

2 Next