Community > Posts By > susie_netherton

susie_netherton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:41 AM
please send some replies, im totally lost on the testominal question. any help would be totally great.

susie_netherton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:31 AM
im new at this site,and im having trouble with something. i was wanting to write a testominal for a friend,and i have no idea how to do it. would you wonderful folks help me. thanks, youre new friend. susie

susie_netherton's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:27 AM
its seems to be a all the time thing here,on the internet. I dont get the point of it either,i guess they are all just afraid to make the next step. Fear keeps people from doing many things that would make their lives better,it disables them. Its a shame because,there would be alot more happy people in the world,if some of them gave love a chance. susie

susie_netherton's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:18 AM
i really liked youre poem. It really hit home for me, because i just lost what i believe to be the love of my life. Its devastating to me,but youre words did bring me comfortable. so,thank you very much for youre help. susie

susie_netherton's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:18 AM
hello, I have been through many of the same kind of experiences. I think that people are just different and have different levels of intensity. I also believe that there are men out there that dont always tell the truth. In this avenue of communication,its very easy for people to deceive and be decieved. I think that there are some men out there that,sex is all they are after. I dont judge people,but all i can say is be honest up front,if that's all youre after,tell us. Then if we want to continue talking with you,we will. as for this guy,If the situation makes you feel uncomfortable,then its not right. Its better you found out about it now,before you got in to deep. Im sorry,because i know its disappointing when people dont turn out to be who you thought they were. But there are decent guys out there,just keep looking for the right one. Dont settle for less. Hope you find Mr. Right!!!!! Sincerely,susie