Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:29 PM

That the person is not willing to open up and tell/do anything right away, yes.

Not everyone is an open book and in today's "rush and do it yesterday" mentality and that is okay....do things in the time that is right for you....anyone worth knowing, is worth taking your time and not rush it.

Great reply Eileen! I totally agree. Everyone is in such a hurry ...to go where?

winterblue56's photo
Wed 06/20/12 10:38 AM

Have you ever made a decision that you knew you felt was right for you but you felt doubtful in actually going through with it? Do you listen to that voice inside your head that just says "Do it?"

Hi Mariah waving My life has been one decision after another since my divorce 20 years ago. I doubted very much of them & was scared schittless for many of them. Biggest two were First: Divorce. My x told me he would burn the house down and take my children away from me. My decision to listen to my voice was survival instincts. Second: Selling my home. The housing market was just starting to get bad and my payments were becoming unmanagable. I flipped a coin and it cam up heads to sell. What a roller coaster ride for the next year! If your head says yes and your gut says no, listen to your gut. Case in Point: After selling my house my x boyfriend said I could move in with him. I had an upset stomach from that time on. I moved in with him and moved out a year later. laugh

winterblue56's photo
Tue 06/19/12 01:18 PM
Hope your feeling better soon Hippy! flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Tue 06/19/12 01:12 PM
A Gentleman is a person that respects his Woman, Her Family, Her Friends, The Earth and Life in general. He stands beside her in-case she fails or falls...is there to pick her up. Opening doors and please and thank-you are a way of life for a Gentleman. The same applies for a Gentlewoman.

winterblue56's photo
Mon 06/18/12 11:22 AM

It would make sense not to meet in the same place every week. God is not limited to meeting us just in a church.

:thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/17/12 08:07 PM
I think it's ok. Very many relationships there is one partner that loves the other one more...or less for that matter.

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/17/12 07:45 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/17/12 07:43 PM

It seems that there MAY be something out there. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I'm thinking MAYBE I got something. IDK yet though, let's hope it's a job.

drinker

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/17/12 07:31 PM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Ninja Food machine. So far I've made fruit smoothies, energy smoothies, chopped, grated and made bread! Love the bread <yummy>.

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/17/12 07:04 PM
I'll let my eugoly speak for me. My accomplishments are only mine. Yes, I also raised three very loving children; but only they can say if all my hard work was successful or in vain. It's been a very rocky and winding road for me...but I'm still standin'...and smilin'.
And waiting for the next big adventure laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/17/12 06:41 PM

I'm good at catching mice and birds.

So is my Jack Parson Russell Lily laugh

She must have learned from a cat. :P

She knows the wrath of cats!! laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:10 PM
I'm good at...ummmm.....:wink:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:07 PM

IM good at anything involving music, except I havent learned any instruments yet.

Try a Native American Flute! You don't need any formal education in music to play it :smile:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:05 PM

I'm good at catching mice and birds.

So is my Jack Parson Russell Lily laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:04 PM
I'm sorry for your diag. Ruth. Hang in there and keep an upper chin like my ma used to tell me when I was a kid. Comforts to you and everyone who is going through tough changes. Most of them won't kill you AND they will SURELY make you stronger, happier, more content, smarter, healther and a more humble person. All of which leads to a more Loving :heart:

I've been though nothing but changes for as long as I can remember. My biggie right now is here in Michigan all the schools are privitizing their support services. So far I still have a job...time will tell at the end of this summer ohwell .

winterblue56's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:44 PM

have any of you had any personal changes with yourself or your lives in the last year or two? how do you feel abotu that? good/bad/not sure? why?

Well, on January 14th I became a daddy. Yesterday, I gave her mother the choice, to keep a key to the house or to take the car keys and leave. She chose the car and drugs. For the first part, I have a gratitude like you wouldn't believe. For the latter, I hope my baby girl will have some relationship with her mother, but doubt it and will be consoling her for years to come, every time what's left of her mother visits.

I read your profile Joe...you rock! I wish you the best of everything that your heart desires. God Bless you and your baby daughter :heart: flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:34 PM
I think everything needs to be Respected and Loved. When you start placing one thing over the other, there becomes a conflict. Peace and Harmony with every living thing would make money obsolete; and we wouldn't see it as an insult. It would be the NATURAL ORDER of life :heart: .

winterblue56's photo
Sat 06/16/12 12:44 PM
Yes. With a lovely smile happy

winterblue56's photo
Fri 06/15/12 08:29 PM

Sorry Bro....New Hd is High priced JUNK. I work on em every day.
My money is goin Triumph
Best engineering in the market,,,,lower price than Hd!!!
JMO

Triumphs are nice bikes....Buhels are nice too drinker But I still like a Hd between my legs bigsmile

Hi there.
My name is HD.:wink: tongue2 shades

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:06 PM

Sorry Bro....New Hd is High priced JUNK. I work on em every day.
My money is goin Triumph
Best engineering in the market,,,,lower price than Hd!!!
JMO

Triumphs are nice bikes....Buhels are nice too drinker But I still like a Hd between my legs bigsmile

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25