Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Fri 11/18/11 02:15 PM

I had a very successful day except that I just realized I missed a spot when I shaved my legs this morning. So, does that take away from my success? What if no one noticed? Or maybe they did and they just didn't say anything. Sigh.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 11/18/11 02:02 PM

I'm a pig!

A flying pig :laughing:

winterblue56's photo
Fri 11/18/11 02:01 PM

I was just having one of my random thoughts along the lines of… how well someone can really get to know someone just by reading what they write.

I think if you talk to someone long enough that their personality comes out very clear. bigsmile

winterblue56's photo
Thu 11/17/11 06:38 PM

Very, very true. Other signs may include a dry mouth, headache, weakness, excessive sweating, nervous twitches, eating the fridge, and foaming at the mouth.

In severe cases: vomiting, convulsions, passing out, coma, and exitus lethalis.

laugh very true

winterblue56's photo
Thu 11/17/11 06:35 PM
http://youtu.be/SvsAqkOhI48

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Thu 11/17/11 01:24 PM

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 02:43 PM
Oh boy...do I got a nudge for you! laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 02:05 PM
laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 02:04 PM

It is said that:

"Success comes to those who deserves & not to those who desire!"

But,is it possible to succeed in any task without having a desire?

Even if you get something without any desire,do u treat it as your success?

Do u enjoy it same as that one for which u desired much?

what success means to you?

Success comes in small strides for me. I find it at every turn happy ...when I have to fix a leak in my sink and don't know squat about plumbing. I know all I have is me; so I have to find out how and get the job done. And when I accomplish something that I've never done before...which has been so much living alone and taking care of a house...I give myself a big pat on the back! Now when I have a desire like going back to school....I ACE it drinker .

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 01:47 PM

Job all around are privitizing....including mine. I'm moving! Who wants me? laugh

I need you more than want you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoymGCDYzU

Omgosh...haven't heard that song in a long time! Hope you live somewhere warm laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 01:41 PM

It seems they are always looking
for nurses in Oregon :-)

My brother lived with my aunt and uncle back when he was a teenager and to this day has told me that it's so beautiful there that he would move there in a heartbeat. I WISH I was a nurse. I'm just a lil' ol CNA and they don't pay enough to support myself with. How's the school bus driving jobs there?

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 07:16 AM

Do you have any unwanted vapors of the past still lingering while you're off in slumberland? If not, any interesting reoccurring dreams you'd like to share?

Yes, I still have reoccuring dreams of my past relationship. Last night I had a dream that we were back together and I was reading all his letters that he never sent. While reading them I didn't realize that he cared for me that much and missed me that much. The letters were weird tho...all folded in different patterns.

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 07:07 AM
Job all around are privitizing....including mine. I'm moving! Who wants me? laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 07:00 AM

LOL I'm not excited I am supposed to leave for America tomorrow, but our airport is on lockdown from 3 to 7, lucky I dont fly till later and the highway I live on is shut for the same time as airforce one lands across the street, so i have to pick the munchkins up early as the road to their school is also closed as airforce one flys over it to land..

I just found it interesting that a huge country would want to come to ours to train.
we need fresh country side to practice blowing things up :tongue:

Thats cool , we do that ourselves, I guess theres not as much to hit up here.

We could give it over to Israel..They have the know-how to make a desert bloomlaugh

No thanks, I don;t mind sharing but I sure don't want to give it to any other country, There's to many people here as it is.

America has 300 million Australia has 20 million.

I say we send all the unemployed to Australia.

Australia is awash with minerals the world wants

Maybe it's an Alien "hot spot"?

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 06:58 AM

LOL I'm not excited I am supposed to leave for America tomorrow, but our airport is on lockdown from 3 to 7, lucky I dont fly till later and the highway I live on is shut for the same time as airforce one lands across the street, so i have to pick the munchkins up early as the road to their school is also closed as airforce one flys over it to land..

I just found it interesting that a huge country would want to come to ours to train.

http://www.visitorinfo.com/australia/australia-size.jpg

Very true...interesting

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 06:57 AM

Not that I mind, and most of the girls around here will love it, Just haven;t worked out why thousands of marines are moving clear across the world to train here??
President Obama arrives tomorrow to check it out . what

Maybe because you guys are only allowed one shower a day? laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/16/11 06:55 AM
Now Mano's a Turtle Dove what

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/15/11 04:00 PM
sex ohwell

winterblue56's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:22 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Job!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 11/13/11 04:39 PM

That is how I feel too. You have said exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, she called it "stalking" and had a restraining order issued!oops frustrated

That was only 'after' I caught you peepin' in my window laugh