JoeKur's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:23 AM

Dude, I totaly relate.
I get these e-mails....
Txt me-Sex me........
U R Sooooo Hott......
K-Dawg, Do me Doggie.......

It does get old after awhile.grumble
And the pics, OK, some of them are hot, but there has to be more, I need intelligence, real caring and getting to know someone first.frustrated frustrated frustrated

Exactly!

JoeKur's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:35 PM

I've been on here for awhile and it seems as though no women are interested in me? What's the deal ladies? I'm a nice guy. :)

Gee, I dunno - I got girls approachin' me All the time! Just do what I'm doin'...

Yep, women love men who brag

Yeah, bragging is the best way to get women. whoa

LOL! Luv it! Dry humor rocks!

JoeKur's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:31 PM

How could I have missed this thread?

smitten You sir are dreamy. smitten

Aww, thanks...

I was speaking of the thread/responses that was deleted...

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 09:07 AM

"I am brutally honest" or "I speak my mind" etc... usually means they've had trouble in relationships in the past where they've hurt someones feelings, or they are still learning social skills that involve thinking before speaking. They are saying this to preempt difficulties or hurt feelings later.

I'm only addressin this particular definition as it pertains to me. I speak my mind not because I'm lackin any social skills or because I've had troubles in past relationships. I speak my mind cause I have one an I know how to use it. I'm one of those women who has no problem speakin up an givin my own opinion. I don't let my SO speak for me cause I'm quite capable of doin it myself. Some men, I said some men, have a problem with a woman like that. shades

No disagreements here - and it's not meant to be "everybody" but rather a generalization... That one wasn't meant to be about being honest...

No worries, I took no offense. Just wanted to address my reasonin for the line in my profileshades

kewl! :banana:

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:50 AM

"I am brutally honest" or "I speak my mind" etc... usually means they've had trouble in relationships in the past where they've hurt someones feelings, or they are still learning social skills that involve thinking before speaking. They are saying this to preempt difficulties or hurt feelings later.

I'm only addressin this particular definition as it pertains to me. I speak my mind not because I'm lackin any social skills or because I've had troubles in past relationships. I speak my mind cause I have one an I know how to use it. I'm one of those women who has no problem speakin up an givin my own opinion. I don't let my SO speak for me cause I'm quite capable of doin it myself. Some men, I said some men, have a problem with a woman like that. shades

No disagreements here - and it's not meant to be "everybody" but rather a generalization... That one wasn't meant to be about being honest...

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:41 AM

Wording often times leaves itself open to the readers' own interpretation. They read into it what they WANT to read into it, instead of what emotions the writer is actually trying to convey.

So true...

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:37 AM
not looking for "anything" - but they're looking for friends... :P

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:32 AM

Then why did you say it means "they want to take their time" ?

sometimes just taking your time means you just want to be friends forever and sometimes it means friends for now and we'll see what happens...

I DID say it isn't 100%

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:19 AM
lol - it does... :)

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:04 AM

line item #6 - divorced when actually seperated..i'm no lawyer, but that may get them further into trouble since it is misleading...may give ammunition to counterparty upon settlement of legal procedings..

roko

Good point - so if they're separated, they should consider not being on here at all until the Big-D is done...

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:50 AM
I thought it'd be a good idea for us "veterans" to explain the "code" people put on their profiles for the Newbs...

Smoking - N/A or "Sometimes" - means, they smoke and don't want to admit it and get filtered out of searches

"My Kids are my life..." Means their kids are their life, and you will need to understand that dating is a challenging proposition for them because they ether only have every other weekend free, or their ex is a dweeb and they never have a weekend and can't afford a baby-sitter. Consider offering to pay for babysitter if she's open to it

"I'm tired of games..." means they've either been burned by players, or just came out of a serious relationship where it devolved into a lot of gaming for the upper hand. Be patient - it will take time to earn their trust. and BE HONEST with them... (with everyone actually)

"I'm here to have a good time" usually means they are recently out of a boring relationship and are looking to blow off steam, or they are not ready to seriously date. In some cases, it just means they want sex. (yes, boy and girls both do this)

"I'm just making friends" means they want to take their time. But in some cases, they put "Divorced" when they're really "Separated" and don't want to get in trouble in court.

"I don't post my picture until I get to know you." (and they have no pic, or a stupid pic of a flower or something) - Caution: They may be married and don't want to get caught. Or, they are so paranoid, they don't want to even have their picture on the internet. In either case, no pic (or a stupid one) indicates issues - be wary.

Of course, nothing is 100% on codes, but maybe these will give you newbs some insight and save you a little grief...

JoeKur's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:40 AM
What do you y'all think of your new coach? I think it truly sucks they fired Tubberville - I liked him... and I still maintain if y'all had figured out that spread offense, we'd have gotten our lunch handed to us in the Iron Bowl...

Oh, Roll Tide! :P

JoeKur's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:07 PM

huh huh huh huh huh Somebody being mean on hererant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

It looks like it was deleted.happy

Dang! I missed it! I've been enjoying the flames... They're like a friendly campfire, keeping me warm on cold lonly nights...

For the humor impared: if u think I'm serious, read my profile... Lol

Can someonel me what they said? I'll bring the marshmellons. (YES I KNOW thwy're marshmellows... Ur obviously not a star trek fan! Kol

I'm using my blackberry at the moment... Forgive my thumbmanship lol

JoeKur's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:43 PM

I'm SO busy on here - Girls (real ones, not the russian brides) all the time, "WOW! You're Sexy! Let me buy you some cotton candy" etc etc...

I'm wondering, is my pic just TOO Sexy? Am I too sexy for Mingle2? Should I post an ugly pic?

You're opinion is valued. The Best and most helpful one gets a big prize! :P

Thanks!

What's the prize?

A BIG Kiss! MMMMWWWAAAAHHH!!!! LOL...

Thanks for Rockin!

JoeKur's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:52 PM

laugh I think it's cause you were Amish it's like forbidden fruit

Best Answer so far! lol...

JoeKur's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:51 PM

Are you serious or joking?

You have only one pic that shows only your head and you're wearing a shirt.

You catch on quick! lol...

JoeKur's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:41 PM
I'm SO busy on here - Girls (real ones, not the russian brides) all the time, "WOW! You're Sexy! Let me buy you some cotton candy" etc etc...

I'm wondering, is my pic just TOO Sexy? Am I too sexy for Mingle2? Should I post an ugly pic?

You're opinion is valued. The Best and most helpful one gets a big prize! :P

Thanks!

JoeKur's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:32 PM

drool drool drool drool

yea, I have that effect on women... laugh

JoeKur's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:30 PM

log(cabin) +c = houseboat:smile:

We have a Winner!

She gets...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: A BIG HUG!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

YEA!

noway huh ......it's rigged! LOL.

Nope - check out WikiPedia for the answer....

Maybe you'll win the next one - what would you want as a prize?

JoeKur's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:26 PM

i am gonna drive to you house in the middle of the night an PIE you!!!!!

Now THAT sounds like fun!

And here I was, thinking that you were too busy already.

rofl rofl rofl

NEVER! lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25