Community > Posts By > egoodrich

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:13 PM

I've heard of military hops, where someone in the military can ride on a flight, but I think only active military can take advantage.

yep, they're called MAC flights (i forget what it stands for). basically they hop from base to base world wide that has an airfield. the hops cost around $25-$50 a pop last time i knew. but as stated earlier before, only active duty personnel may use them, not family or prior enlisted.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:53 PM
dude, i've seen that online before, apparently there's a whole line of religious action figures. they were hilarious, i wish i bought some when i found them back in the day slaphead

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:56 PM

I was going to give out candy as I always do, but I recieved a notice from my landlord this morning, that states my neighbors have a bed-bug problem!!noway noway She told me not to get near them. Enter their house, get face to face, sleep over, which I never would anyway, etc. They spread by clothing, sitting on the couch, or when the person enters your home. The landlord told me, just put a note on my door saying I have no candy this time!! What do you think??:heart:

you're probably gonna get your place egged for having that sign outlaugh slaphead
It's better than bedbugs!!

oh without a doubt! i'm just warning you about the possible retribution lol. kids can be vindictive when they don't get what they want.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:54 PM

I did not like the movie Kill Bill.

Oh come on. Look, any movie with a vehicle in it with the name Pu$$y Wagon has to be appreciated.:wink: laugh

I still say taken as a whole, it's one of the best tales of revenge I've ever heard, short of The Count of Monte Cristo. I just don't think people appreciated it was done in a style of Manga, followed with a western in Vol II.

if you like revenge flicks dude, check out Death Sentence, fukking brilliant.

more movies i hate:

American Pie 1-3
Rollerball
Twilight (yes, i've already said it in my 1st post, but that's now much i hate it)

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:49 PM

Why another generalization thread?

Men and women are humans. They only thing different between us, is our genitals.

Both genders are capable of doing the same things mentally!

you beat me too it! i usually love pointing out the hypocritical nature of these threads, but you did so nicely, so i have no need.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:43 PM

I was going to give out candy as I always do, but I recieved a notice from my landlord this morning, that states my neighbors have a bed-bug problem!!noway noway She told me not to get near them. Enter their house, get face to face, sleep over, which I never would anyway, etc. They spread by clothing, sitting on the couch, or when the person enters your home. The landlord told me, just put a note on my door saying I have no candy this time!! What do you think??:heart:

you're probably gonna get your place egged for having that sign outlaugh slaphead

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:22 AM
beginning

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:13 AM
birthday

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:12 AM
Long John Silver's

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:10 AM
someone thinks highly of her gender doesn't she?whoa

from me, i show everyone an amount of due respect, just to be courteous, but after that, the person, man or woman, must earn the respect. if you're a complete douchebag, then i will treat you as such, regardless of your gender.

women have always wanted equal rights, have marched for it, have had an entire movement for it. so they have it.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:01 AM
games

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:59 AM

coyotes love cats too

yeah they do, we've lost a few to them over the years

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:57 AM
ummmmm besides Cindy, i think one lol

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:56 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! that's terrible! i hate to hear about **** like that! i feel the same thing about dog's as you Fear, i like them more than most people, so that's just horrible.

the thing is though, ya can't really get pissed about the coyotes doing it, it's their nature and hunting is one of their only means of eating (besides scavenging).

Fak it!daggs?-no better than a carrot?dont worry about it!

jesus where are you from? the english language was just murdered before your eyes folks.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:49 AM
can't stand his music, can't stand the man.

and this should be in the music forum shouldn't it?spock

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:45 AM
Pumpkinhead

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:44 AM
dumb

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:42 AM
Vic Mackey (The Shield)

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:32 AM