Community > Posts By > egoodrich

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:05 PM
cher

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:00 PM

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:41 PM
it looks like it's over stylized. like it was made for the hot topic crowd to sell tshirts. personally i dont think the original needed a sequel, it was great as a stand alone movie.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:28 PM

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:09 PM

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:33 PM

hmm....what do you call cheese thats not yours?

What?

slaphead slaphead

soooo, as you're new, i'd like to point you to the jokes forum about half way down the forum list. that's where this thread's going to end up being moved to anyway...

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:18 PM
the 1st Underworld sucked, the second was a little better, and i didnt bother with the 3rd. and no, not all vampire movies are good, in fact, most are terrible.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:47 PM

pitchfork Human flesh is always best when cooked on the grillpitchfork

smokin Good Evening DTsmokin

seriously, i hear if you roast it over an open fire, it's supposedly tastes like roast pork

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:45 PM
sappy

bigsmile

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:38 PM

Resevior Dogs

slaphead

Usual Suspects

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 05:21 PM
river

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 05:19 PM
Heat and Righteous Kill both had damned good endings as well

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:51 PM
Terminator

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:48 PM
fight

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:44 PM
Edited by egoodrich on Wed 10/28/09 04:45 PM

Natural Born Killers

One of my all time faves!!
:heart:
The editing(which is my thing)

Is totaly deeelicious

the editing is good, but as i said before, i thought he over used the random psychedelic background scenes a little too much at times. sometimes they ended up drawing my attention away from what was actually going on in the story.

oh, i did love the deleted scene with Denis Leary. absolutely hilarious :thumbsup:

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:42 PM
Reservoir Dog's a classic ending that i will never forget

another amazing ending is The Usual Suspects. i was shocked the 1st time i saw it.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:38 PM
laugh you get a pass on yer last line only because of your love for 100 Bullets:wink:

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:32 PM

I also bought a copy of the 'Inglorious Basterds' screenplay. Another film far beyond the comprehension of the 'Twilight' crowd. be seeing you

rofl rofl rofl prisoner, you're quickly becoming one of my favorite people on the forumsdrinker

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:28 PM
i like him for the most part, but sometimes he can be hit or miss with me.

loved Platoon, and it remains one of my all time favorite movies. there isn't a single thing i can find wrong with it. in fact, way back when i was 16 or 17, me and my old man sat at home together (mom and lil bro weren't home) and we watched it, thus us having our 1st beer together. always a pivotal moment in any boy's life.

The Doors again, was an amazing movie, and really did not only Jim justice, but the band as a whole.

Scarface, man, i really DID like it, but now i can't stand it. it's not the movie's fault at all, more the fact that every rapper and wanna be rapper has at least 1 Scarface poster/shirt/hat/videogame. it's the most quoted thing i have ever seen, and it's always done with an insanely horrible accent. everytime i see someone that has a framed Scarface poster, it makes me want to piss blood in anger.

Natural Born Killers was a damned good flick too, but at times i felt that the psychedelic imagery distracted/detracted from the film at times.

egoodrich's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:20 PM

Death Sentence was brutal and good. Kevin Bacon did a great job in that role.

ha, ya know Goof, you and i have pretty much the same taste in movies

I hate all the freaking New Moon publicity going on now.frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

i couldnt agree with you more. and i'm going to repost a point i made on the new moon thread about the whole series that they seem to have refused to acknowledge:
the majority of people i see that are into this movie/book franchise are 20+ women who swoon over the edward character, despite the fact that he is in high school. there is just something really wrong with that if you ask me...

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25