Community > Posts By > LeandraTS

LeandraTS's photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:23 PM
I think I'd move to Canada.

I've known quite a few ladies from there and all been lovely. :)

LeandraTS's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:41 AM
I think it depends on why you broke up, and what stage the relationship was at too, and maybe even if you were friends or not first.

I still talk to one of my ex's, we very good friends.

We started as friends, it turned into more, 1st time she cheated I forgave with clean slate, 2nd time I walked...

So to me was only the partnership that got destroyed, not the friendship, now if I'd of given a 3rd 4th and 5th chance then most likely the friendship would of been destroyed too.

Would I give it another try if opportunity presented itself?
Yes, but I would make it an open relationship and I'd be faithful, and see if she could be too, even though opportunity to go with others is there on a platter.

LeandraTS's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:28 AM
I was in one for over a year long time ago.

I would say the major thing you both haft to do is find out how each other really thinks about things and set ground rules.

Things like, if you lived together or in same town then chatting to people online and innocently saying something like, see you later babes and putting a few xxx's at end means nothing, you're just being friendly, now when the other person is half way around the world, and thats something you would do with them to show affection, even innocently doing it with someone else can cause problems.

So as others have said, it can take a lot of work, have to think about things a lot more, can you go without the physical sex for long periods till you can both meet up?

Now I know a couple of women who have never met and only known each other online for over 8+ years, they skype and chat daily, and are both happier than they ever been with anyone in the flesh, so its possible.

But personally I don't think most could do it unless they knew they could meet regular.

LeandraTS's photo
Sat 07/07/18 03:54 PM
I am guessing most of you are youngish so you may not of heard of IRC, internet relay chat.

https://bbw-irc.weebly.com/chat-now.html

android have decent irc apps for free, so does linux, windows and i think macs too.

One I use is called hexchat.
https://hexchat.github.io/

IRC good for other things too but let you find that out for yourself lol.

Many servers on irc so lots to chose from if you ever wanted to start your own up etc.

Hope that helps