Community > Posts By > doper

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 11:12 PM

Suicide in the bathtub or zombie apocalypse?

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 10:58 PM
lets make the rules simple. . . . 1 has to choose one of the 2 ways of death provided by the peson above. .. . . Each one of us has to die. . . . Since thrs no 1 above me i have decidd to die coz of heart attack aftr finding out that the gal who is blowing my boner is an ugly ghost . . A coconut falls on u/swallowd alive by an anaconda.

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 10:34 PM
run forrest run. !:banana:

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 06:22 AM
most of the girls whom i dated were hypocrts. .. . They always used to have substitutes and had multiple relations. So whts yr opinion in that! No offence. . .

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 06:17 AM
this discussion wont take us anywhere. . . If a girl tags each 1 of us as a jerk . We too have the right to refer them as *******. . No offence . . . M in fact a jerk but its nt right to judge othrs 4rm past relations. .

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 06:06 AM
why is it hard to find a real girl? . . . .

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 03:18 AM
i havnt done much of a research on this but from all that i hve heard , a majority of his predictions have been accurate . . Not only him but there has been a lot othr prophets who have made such prophecies . . . Some intrprtatns have been lost in time but they sure have mentiond abt doomsday. . 4m mayan civilization to several other prehistoric calenders, it can b assumd that doomsday is certainly approachin. . . Be it natural calamity , polar shifts , global warmin ,an asteroid or nuclear warfare. . The end is inevitable and we should be glad abt it. . We have been spreading like a virus infecting every little thing in the planet . . Probably beyond it. . . . Coz of us so many creatures are extinct. I wont mind dyin if every single human being dies. . . Survival **** shudnt happn . Man has always adapted to extreme conditions. Probably we wil c a completely new race like semi aquatic . . With fins and gils lol. .

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 02:01 AM
lol. Probably i gave a bad example. I admit my defeat. . Honesty is about being truthful. . . But trust me at times its not the best policy as THEY say. . .

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 01:28 AM
100 percent organic

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 01:03 AM
david lynch movies like mulholland drive. . . Twin peaks

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 12:59 AM
... Run to the hill ! Run for yr life. . . :banana:

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 12:50 AM
@ kinky . . We got the same prob in here mate. . . Btw . . Always horny cant b a turn on. . . My profile is nt appealin as wel but it doesnt bothr me coz i dont use it much as a sex tool. U shud try making some real frnds of da opp sex thru hangout places and mutual frnds

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 12:31 AM
let me put it this way. Yr friends fiance cheatd on her only once . . . And he confesses in front o u that it was a big mirtake aftral . Poor fellow promises it wont happen again. He also begs u to lie to her. But u are such an honest person that u told her the truth. . Girl gets psychd . Kills herself. This makes the guy freak out and ends up in a mental asylum. . . Moral. . . Liers are humble honest people. . . :p. . .

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 12:20 AM
wen it comes to expression i never fake it just to cope up with what she (partner). . has been expectin. . . If the truth is brutal i.e if it can bring severe damage. . i ll try to avoid it. . . I lie dependin on gravity of situatn. . . I havnt drawn any line among us. . . Coz that makes us want to cros and b more inquisitive. . . 4m personal exp, . . Its not gud to lie . Eg. . To lie abt yr personal int. And habits coz eventually later we will suffer no mattr hw much u fake yrself. . . I would rather make the opp sex run off than being a fake man. . . Bottom line . . . . Lie but think twice prior to that. . .

doper's photo
Sun 03/25/12 12:02 AM
but it aint him to blame , he,s only a pawn in the game. .. . If nt him who is to b blamd?

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:56 PM
cant there be an honest lier! ? Every body lies at a certain point to a certain extent. . Doest it make him dishonest if he lies 4 a gud cause?

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:52 PM
honesty is a human nature as abstinence is a sexual position. . . . . rofl pitchfork pitchfork

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:46 PM
welcome aboard ambuh. . . drinker drinker this cals 4 a toast. . . Cheers

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:40 PM
i dnt wanna discriminate the young from the old but i always have a softer side towards older independent ladies. Damn i never dated a single cougar. . . Kisses to al the ladies out there. . .

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:26 PM
french style. . .