Community > Posts By > doper

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:12 PM
if i dont kiss her it ll indeed b a massacre

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:09 PM

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:00 PM
thinking of taking a piss but it takes a lot of effort . .

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:49 PM
waves . . . Guthrie govan

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:50 PM
no point in discussing abt the fate of our nation . . .. . We r doomed. . . I do love my nation but not a huge fan of indians. No offence . M sayin that coz i do undrstand da gravity of the situation. . We r the most racist race in the planet. When it comes to responsibility the burden and the blame goes to us. I.e the youngstars. . Even if we want to start where would u start from. . . We shud b ashamed . There are people who had been dedicating their lives for the bettrment of our nation but not u n me . Being proud wont help . . . A smal step would also be a huge initiative. A gazzatd officer in india doesnt have knowldge abt eco syrtem and disposes garbage everywhere othr than his own house. . . Ive seen tourists from foreign countries comin to india and taking initiative in cleaning the cities. Forget abt cities, we are such a virus, that we are stil not satisfied. Nw we have started trekkin in the mountains like the himalayas and expanding our legacy. Wow. . . Thats what we should be proud abt. . From bottles to chips to gutka and khaini. . U find everythn even in the most inhospitable parts of the country. . . . . . I try nt to think of these but i always see too much pride among us which again torments me. .

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:24 PM
those who enjoy the wild , beaches and the hills and terrains or simply a hangout place plz feel free to share

doper's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:17 PM
lmfao. . @ spinal tap . . .that song is a mach piece. The intermediate btwn mozart and bach. . Lol. . . ? It's not ten. You see, most
blokes, you know, will be playing
at ten. You're on ten here, all the
way up, all the way up, all the
way up, you're on ten on your
guitar. Where can you go from
there? Where?

doper's photo
Fri 03/23/12 10:48 PM
misty , or bewitched bothrd and bewildrd. . I love . . Bridge over troubld watr too. . .

doper's photo
Fri 03/23/12 10:43 PM
rme of the new bands post 2ooo that i enjy are. . . The beach house , the black keys. . Give a listn to milla jovovich too.and scarlet johannson. . I listen to al kind of genres but enjoy retro the most. .from blues jazz to glam and old school

doper's photo
Fri 03/23/12 10:22 PM
my fav ll b swing ,bebop, . . Trumpet and sax ll be my fav instruments.. And my fav musician ll be coltrane, davis, joe pass of course. .

doper's photo
Fri 03/23/12 10:09 PM
wel those who were born in the 80s shud rejoice coz we have seen a hell lotta things which others havnt. . Like analog technology . . Cassettes, boom box. . Floppy!! Vinyl records!? Walkman . . ?.did i mis anythn else. I feel pity 4 da new age kids. They wont b seeing any of these . . Ya i misd out da mothr of al inventns . . World wide web. . And dos commands lol

doper's photo
Fri 03/23/12 10:00 PM
i find music to be the only tool which helps us connect to the awesme decades we had in history. There has been evolution and adaptation takin plce real fast in every aspect. Nw my questn is wer r we headin to? The glas is filld and saturatd . I dnt want music to take a diff shape. . . Its high time for us to perish.

1 3 Next