Community > Posts By > Himself1

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 10:12 PM
Hi and welcome beauty.

Go mingle in the forums but remember patience - I am sure there are someone looking for you!!!

waving waving

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 10:11 PM
One day I know I want be meet someone again, but right now, I am enjoying the single life to the fullest!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 07:56 PM
Slice clean

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 07:55 PM
I smell a a cover-up. Shouldn't everyone love Santa? What is not being said?

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:59 PM

I only ask because for the past 3 years I was with this guy but it never felt right to me.I didn't know what to do.My family loved him,my daughter loved him,he did take care of us,fixed the house if it needed fixing but he was lousy at keeping a job,lousy at communicating,gave no affection to me or intimacy and had a bad smokin problem*weed.My whole family told me to marry him bc he was the best I could get.'There is no such thing as love mija,you need to be with someone who can take care of you and your daughter.'they said.Needless to say,I broke it off anyway bc my heart just wasn't in it.

Good on you girl, go your own way no matter what people say!!!

Sure they have a point, life is easier in a group and for thousands of years people have stayed together out of necessity, to stay safe, make ends meet and keep up in the world, disregarding of their personal losses.

But despite we are living in decadent phucked up times and have fast outpaced ourselves there are a few ups around, one of them being the freedom not to have to be with someone you don't want to be with.

So go for being with someone that does it for you!

Having said that I feel obliged also to say (knowing I should just keep my mouth shut) that I see a problem in our view on romantic love, generally speaking, and it goes sort of like this: people believe that the person they love, are in love with, are in a relationship with, ought to meet their every need. And that goes for boys guys and gals, and it's a very sweet romantic notion, but that's just not the way people work (hence so many broken relationships).

I don't know you rock'n'roll girl, and I sure ain't judging, just throwing my 2cents there, and wishing you the best!!

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:15 PM
I think there is not one way that is better - it can all be perfect... or it can all be a mess.

Sex wise I think that if the two parties each enjoy sex, and is turned on by the other, and are curious like a cat (yeah, think of how a cat is curious, it knows what it wants to discover but are in no rush to get there) then it will definitely get better if it is not awesome to begin with.

Conversely I have one time experienced that the sex just didn't pan out. It seemed like all the ingredients were there, but mixing it together was like making a square fit in a circle (not literally eh). We tried for a couple of months and that was it.

So from my point of view, sex in a relationship is as important as it can be, but I also think there is not one formula to follow regarding sex.

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 03:10 PM
Love is there for sure, all around, everywhere, tingling like a sneeze or snow covering everything from the inside.

That doesn't mean tho that people don't settle for less, settle for convenience sake, settle because they have an idea of a family and they're willing to cut a toe and a heel to make the dream a reality.

Of course dreams aren't reality, most people awake to discover this. But love very much is.

I think the problem is not love, but peoples conception of what love is. People want love to absolute them, they want to melt with another person. IMO people are complicated and changing beings of spirit sex desire and need, and if people generally had a more humble attitude towards love in a relationship, maybe so many of them wouldn't break.

Just my 2cents.

BTW seriously like you pix spirit - cool sexy attitude!

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 02:54 PM
Cold case

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 02:52 PM
Hi and welcome to mingle waving Your profile looks good to me, there's some nice pix and you are pretty clear about yourself and what you want and don't want.

Now go mingle :thumbsup:

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 11:23 AM
Walk cool

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 11:21 AM
Don't you think they did it for money?

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 09:27 AM

right up I tell them that I have hollow legs..I dont waste my time with dudes who cant drink like me.
drinks

sad sad sad sad sad

laugh

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 09:01 AM
chocolate cake

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 12:55 AM
Edited by Himself1 on Mon 12/13/10 12:56 AM
who else? noway :wink:

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 12:54 AM
dear

Himself1's photo
Mon 12/13/10 12:06 AM
Did you kill Santa?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/12/10 11:47 PM
lair

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/12/10 11:45 PM
bad company

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/12/10 11:45 PM
Wouldn't you say only before they killed Santa?

Himself1's photo
Sun 12/12/10 11:44 PM
music

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25