Community > Posts By > 1kevin32

no photo
Tue 05/29/12 09:15 AM
You can be walking down the street (or in a store), and men would approach and ask for your name and number. Or you're at the club and they offer to buy you a drink. Pretty much wherever you are, men shower you with attention, even if you just met. And after years of experiences like these, you've come to realize that you're attractive to men, and you know it. I have 3 questions about this:

1. Can you describe what's it like to be attractive to men?

2. How do you now expect the average man to behave when he notices you for the first time?

3. What do you think of men in general as it relates to them being attracted to you? Thanks.

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 07:52 AM
Thanks for responding. Just curious if there's any guys out there that went through this and how it worked out.

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 04:00 PM
Guys, ever been involved in a harassment complaint at work? Or knew of someone who has? What happened and how were you able to keep your job?

no photo
Wed 12/01/10 04:57 PM
Thanks all.

no photo
Wed 12/01/10 12:11 AM
Ladies, have you ever been harassed by a guy from your job? Or a guy that creeps you out? What does he do, or how does he behave? Also, are there any comments or body signals you use to show him you're not interested? I'm sort of new to this and want to know what to avoid and what signals to read from women that are not interested. Thanks.

no photo
Thu 11/25/10 08:36 AM
I want to add another question to my original post:

3. Is there anything you say or do to indicate to the guy that you like him and want to go out with him? Maybe smiling more or something?

no photo
Thu 11/25/10 07:31 AM
Hi ladies. There's a woman at my job that I want to ask out on a date, but before I ask her out, I want to make sure she's interested in me first, because I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I have a few questions:

1. Why would you consider dating a man from your job, rather than dating a man from the bar or club?

2. Have you ever dated a guy from your workplace? How did he ask you out on a date? What was it about him that made you attracted to him in the first place? Or can you recommend some ways I should conduct myself at work that will make her more receptive to me when I ask her out on a date? Thanks.

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:50 PM
So many responses! Thanks everyone!

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:02 AM
I'm trying to get better at meeting women and would like some tips for how to approach them that will make them at least more open and receptive to me, even if nothing becomes of it.

Also, what are some examples of being approached that turns you OFF, so I make sure not to do that. Thanks.