Community > Posts By > sassyjen44

sassyjen44's photo
Thu 01/20/11 06:38 AM
LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for the funny!!!

sassyjen44's photo
Mon 01/10/11 11:00 AM
BellaV & singmesweet

Have you had any luck meeting people through this site? I know I haven't been on here a long time, but honestly, I am not seeing the open mindedness that I thought I might find. They guys seem VERY picky these days and that surprises me - A LOT! Even if it is to just get out and do something like bowling or dinner or coffee.... Just saying, I am surprised. I am not even expecting anyone to "pay my way". Times are tough - I get that. Just don't understand the male mind, LOL, not that I ever will. Just wanted to get out and date.. meet people... make friends.... do something different..... you know?

sassyjen44's photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:31 AM

so this site has been up for a while then.
ok ,so how long before a person is concidered a pro date site user?

I am not really sure, but if you have to ask, then I think you are! LOL

sassyjen44's photo
Sun 01/02/11 06:55 AM
This sounds like something that my Italian family went through years ago. Time was the only thing that helped, but I think that was due to the Italian thing, not for any other good reason.

I hope you find peace in the New Year and know that there are prayers/well wishers out there for you (a lot of them don't leave posts). Sorry I can't help more. Just try to keep HOPE alive. That's all I've got for you.

Take care and be well,
Jennifer

sassyjen44's photo
Sun 01/02/11 06:39 AM
I really enjoyed reading those 17 quips! Thanks for the smiles this morning! HNY!!!

sassyjen44's photo
Fri 12/24/10 08:37 AM
Do you have an ETA to fix this? I really want this guy off my Mutual Match Main Screen (it shows he has been deactivated when you click on him). He creeps me out now just looking at him! Can you you go into my profile and remove him? He is the only one there. Many thanks and Happy Holidays! Jennifer