oldmandi's photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:33 AM
can`t say it here , it could cause problems

oldmandi's photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:32 AM
can`t say it here , it could cause problems

oldmandi's photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:28 AM

im 44yrs old and i have a facebook and im a mother of 2 and grandmother of 3 awsome kidsflowerforyou
[/quote
you still got it

oldmandi's photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:25 AM
I want to do Guyana later this year ,

oldmandi's photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:19 AM
god ,money and good health

oldmandi's photo
Mon 07/02/18 09:34 PM
Edited by oldmandi on Mon 07/02/18 09:37 PM
first I love calypso / soca music bad it`s the best music in the world,i also like country music , but I really really am at home with my oldies/goldies,, I can play and dance to this type of music alllllday and night if I had to , I am a carribbean man so you have to put some reggue in there , so come wid it , and don`t forget the bashment

oldmandi's photo
Mon 07/02/18 08:49 PM

Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing

http://youtu.be/rjlSiASsUIs

[/qu

ote]

I call that ; A BIG TUNE

oldmandi's photo
Mon 07/02/18 07:06 PM
I can only laugh javascript:add_smiley('laugh','post_text')

oldmandi's photo
Mon 07/02/18 05:09 PM

Ok let’s start with an on line scenario:

We both signed up in the same dating app. You checked out my profile then I checked out your account too blushing we post in the forums and at a distance we observe how each other is by the way we express our thoughts and by the way we communicate with others. We got more interested and one of us sends that first message which later turned out to be the start of so many more. Days go by we like each other even more we start to feel that elusive connection we both yearn for. Then suddenly messaging wasn’t enough we wanted to see each other and video was the next step. Gosh we liked each other even more . What we saw just made the attraction even better. We admit to each other that we like each other more. Then video chat would later on not suffice anymore. We want the real thing , yearn for the real thing.

So my question goes:
Dear mingle men.....when and how do you know that what you feel is the real thing already when you haven’t even met the girl personally? Is there a time frame that makes you realise yes she is the one? When do you realise it’s more than infatuation? Do you sort of do a test to know your true feelings and hers too? Is there a certain level of love that you feel that makes you want to be serious with a girl and would want to spend happily ever after? Basically these questions are about the on line stuff which I know is quite different from the real world. I would appreciate your opinions and personal experiences without any judgements.

Thank you all in advance flowerforyou

Not a man but somehow I can relate :blush::blush::blush:.. I found a lifelong friend through a dating site (so he's not the one). We just chatted and found a connection. We talk about anything and everything. He's always there for me. He's showing his care and concern though he's far. He always make me feel remembered and special. I met him already and this coming May 12, he'll be in the Philippines again. We'll meet :blush::blush::blush:... I know that he likes me but I know that we'll never be more than friends (we're aware of that but we're both building a good memory) coz we know each other that much already. This November he'll visit again and we'll do lots of things...

You will know that he's the one if there's a connection and chemistry. If your feelings still don't change even after meeting him also if he feels the same... if you keep thinking about that person... if both are exerting effort to make the relationship grow/ last long

I respect thatjavascript:add_smiley('drinker','post_text')

oldmandi's photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:33 PM

I'd have to be dating to get even remotely tired of it... it's been close to two years since I was on a date.

ok wait another two(2) years you good

oldmandi's photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:28 PM

I know exactly what you were talking about and it's not that I'm even tired of dating I haven't found one date on this site it's just ridiculous

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile ok buddy don`t give up , I think that's why these forums are for , just chat and have fun instead of f%%^&#ing around ,, but keep looking

oldmandi's photo
Sun 07/01/18 11:22 PM
have you ever stop dating because you were just fed-up

oldmandi's photo
Sun 07/01/18 11:12 PM

If you get the Milk for free... Why buy the cow???
[/quot

e] this man got to be a bajan

oldmandi's photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:52 PM

I was looking for my glasses, they were on my head

I had the same case

oldmandi's photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:31 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmohwell

oldmandi's photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:26 PM
question dude can you read signals , I don`t think so , just my thoughts

oldmandi's photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:18 PM
I totally agree with the person who says ( a no response is a response ) it could mean the person don`t want you so why waste time

oldmandi's photo
Thu 06/28/18 12:41 PM

The FIRST thing you should do is get off dating sites and participate in your own life. Get a hobby, find a craft or art project...something?

Next, you need to GROW UP.
You have a child that need its mother and father.
The moment you two decided to bring a new life into this world you became something more than two individuals.

No problem is completely one persons doing. It takes two to make a child and it takes two to make a loving relationship.
Perhaps you both need to work on your honest communication?

Set aside time where both of you can just sit and talk.
Communication is a two way activity. It is just as important to listen as it is to talk.

Consider the responsibility effect. When someone in a marriage faces overwhelming responsibility it wears on the soul. Consider his feelings of responsibility and praise, yes praise him for his efforts.

Ask him, with love, what he expects in life. Acknowledge what he says and remember what has become important to him. Once the honest communication returns you can address your boredom concerns.

From what you have written, It looks like he has closed down.
That you don't understand what he is going thru so he stops sharing it.

If you would do anything for the ones you love you should demonstrate it with actions. Shallow words only widen the rift.
Wishes and dreams are only possible if you take action to make them happen.

Make a list of the things you want to change.
Note the things that you can change yourself.
Note the things that you need his help to change.
Then make a list of the things that are good, that don't need to change.
Note the things that you do yourself.
Note the things that require his help.

Concentrate on the good things.
Say outloud - "That's a good thing" when they happen. Then smile.
Address the bad things as they happen.
Are they things that could have been avoided with an action earlier?
Are they things that are outside your personal control?
Learning which mistakes you make is not as important as learning how to avoid making them in the first place.
Never minimize your successes. Even the little ones.

Above all, try to remember that he is a human being that is unique. Just as you are unique. You will never look at the world thru his eyes, he will never look at the world thru your eyes.
The best you can do is hope for a mutual understanding.
You are you.
He is Him.
Together you can be unity or strangers.

woe this was carefully thought out ,
Its really up to you, its YOUR life.

oldmandi's photo
Thu 06/28/18 07:31 AM

things should start from friendship..then drive the relation slowly but steadily remember slow and steady wins the race

that's if it`s a long distance race ,or you can`t move fast , because others will sure be looking for the finish line before you