Community > Posts By > stonesweetness

stonesweetness's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:09 PM
everyday, everywhere.... if waxing didn't hurt so much or was so expensive... I'd be there instead!

stonesweetness's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:09 PM
okay, before this gets out of hand, it's not a JSH member...so no violations here...

stonesweetness's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:05 PM
It's funny, all the input is divided 50/50... figures no clear cut definitive answer. But then again, I guess that's where my conflict comes in. Sometimes I think, why should I bother, I'm not the one who's gonna get hurt, but then I think, but heck..that was me a few years back. And so it goes

stonesweetness's photo
Wed 03/26/08 03:57 PM
untruths, embellishments, out and out lies...

stonesweetness's photo
Wed 03/26/08 03:56 PM
it's pretty serious. I know I would have wanted to know but that's just me

stonesweetness's photo
Wed 03/26/08 03:54 PM
I know some things about someone and I feel I should tell his *new friends* because it would really impact them in a negative way if they find out later rather than sooner. To tell or not tell, any thoughts?

stonesweetness's photo
Tue 03/25/08 02:52 PM
can people be that naive!?!?!

stonesweetness's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:10 PM
it's funny you bring this topic up...I was just wondering the same thing.....I am attracted to the bad boy, and shy away from the *good* ones... lol

stonesweetness's photo
Mon 03/03/08 03:14 PM
If they loved you in the first place, they NEVER would have cheated.

stonesweetness's photo
Sun 02/24/08 07:39 AM
oh that's mean

stonesweetness's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:57 PM
Now I wouldn't walk out...let him think he got away with it? Let her think it? NO WAY! I'd walk up to them, not say a word, THEN walk away never to return.

stonesweetness's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:57 PM
Now I wouldn't walk out...let him think he got away with it? Let her think it? NO WAY! I'd walk up to them, not say a word, THEN walk away never to return.

stonesweetness's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:27 AM
My roommate is a great guy, with flaws (like everyone else !!) and seems to attract the same type of girl and settles for less than what is right for him. SO.... I decided to help him out. Although I told him I had a plan, I didn't tell him what I was doing. What's my plan? To find someone who will love him and accept him for all that he is,good bad or indifferent, someone who is strong, affectionate, accepting, willing to be there 24/7 and supportive. Some one VERY pretty, who knows she has a lot to offer,and wants to receive the same. Someone who will and can communicate. Think it's possible? Think you're the one? Oh...one last thing....he lives in Florida (near West Palm Beach) so unless you are in the area, or are willing to commute to him...don't reply to this! Thanks,and as always...good luck to all with your searches.