Community > Posts By > Tracey_2

Tracey_2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:08 AM
I missed the awesome weather, and now it's raining. I went on a nice, long hike on Wednesday, though. It really was beautiful out.

Tracey_2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:07 AM
Apparently this guy gave up. Ah well...

Tracey_2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:03 AM
Apparently there's nothing wrong with you. There is hope for you yet.

Tracey_2's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:10 PM
I would knock on your door, but it would take me a loooooooooo~~~ng time to get there.

Tracey_2's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:22 AM
Women are just really careful. We're very emotional creatures. Men tend to be more logical, which gives them more control over their emotions. If they know that they shouldn't be feeling doubtful or scared in a relationship, it is easier for them to convince themselves not to feel that way. "Women can't control their emotions." Not most of us, anyway. It is a blessing and a curse, but give women time and let them know how much you care (this is the way into a woman's heart: showing you care), and they will learn to trust you.

Tracey_2's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:17 AM
In general, I'll agree, we Jersians are sometimes more shallow and selfish than people from most other places. It's like part of our culture. That's not to say that everyone is shallow and selfish because there are plenty of guys around here who are not. Just try not to be so disappointed about finding a wrong guy as you might miss out on someone really great in the process.