Community > Posts By > grobmensch

grobmensch's photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:31 PM
Oohhh. What's that? It may replace my Tesla crush.

grobmensch's photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:19 PM
My ex used to fart like a machine gun that shot garlic / skunk bullets. That's why I slept with a fan.

My Theory: ETs / Annunaki are back to see how we've treated the place since they left. Man, are they gonna be pissed.

grobmensch's photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:44 AM
Edited by grobmensch on Mon 11/01/10 01:46 AM
AIDS, Mission Accomplished, I did not have sex with that woman, Read my lips...no new taxes, It is not American policy to influence the democratic process (in Venezuela), Bay of Pigs, Project Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, I will not send American boys over...to do what Vietnamese boys ought to be doing for themselves, Project Paperclip, Project Bluebook, The Maine, The Bismarck, The Lithuania, war profiteering & Standard Oil / Prescott Scott (Bush), and on and on... sorry I could only go back 80 some years but I fairly certain Obama wasn't responsible for all of it.

Grab a history book, a dictionary, and some mental floss. Go do your homework and spend more time reading and less time perpetuating echo chamber ignorance. Gore Vidal and Noam Chomsky come to mind.

grobmensch's photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:29 AM
Long time paranormal investigator, reiki master...sorry I'm late to the game.

Reiki Masters can clear homes.

The writings of Edgar Cayce goes into great detail of the "layers of oil", energy, and moving through the layers.

The book, Journey of Souls, would be helpful too in the areas of energy, spirit's awareness, and restlessness.

Drs. Hans Holzer and Loyd Auerbach are great resources to discover the science behind the paranormal.

BTW - as the sun gets more active thru 2012, they have more available evergy to work with. Expect more activity.

Namaste

John