Community > Posts By > crysvan

crysvan's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:03 PM
Santa sure knows where the good and nice boys are..i wish he'll tell me where to find them :)

crysvan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:13 PM
im a filipina..with a lil bit of chinese and spanish thrown in somewhere :)

crysvan's photo
Tue 10/09/07 07:40 PM
yeah brit, i know how boring it can be. :)

and i got the same glasses too! lol

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 05:59 PM
Dear diary,

I just discovered a new site today. Something like my fave site mingle. They merged and Im finding that this too is a cool site where I can meet a lot of great people! I wonder if someone is interested enough to be my friend. happy

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 05:48 PM
havent met anyone yet. hahaha it's hard considering im halfway around the world from most of you :)

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 05:04 PM
if he plays the piano well

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:20 PM
i bought a notebook with no OS, installed XP on it. Installed Vista..and went back to XP after a few months.

Vista made my new laptop crawl in a snail's pace. Not very good for me bec i run a lot of graphic intensive sw. I need something that processes fast.

Plus i have a lot of hardware and software that is not yet vista compatible. i had a hard time looking for drivers :(

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:15 PM
Im born, baptized, and educated as a catholic but i have a protestant aunt who brings us to sunday school when we were young and to sunday service. I never find it an issue. I appreciate both religion. I guess what's most important is that we both believe that Jesus saved us from our sins :)

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:05 PM
heya john. lol. thanks for the warning. i'll surely keep that in mind :)

im glad im here too!

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:34 PM
wow thank you :)

what a very nice welcome, it sure looks like i'll enjoy my stay here drinker

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:29 PM
That is so true 1moresleeplessyouth. In real life, people will most likely ignore each other as they go about their business.
But here, it's different. People are more than willing to be friends.

And how else can we meet people halfway around the world? :)

I have lots of friends in real life but it's fun to pretend that the earth is just one united happy community and we can get along with each other wherever we are.

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:21 PM
ohhh this is cool.

just moved over from mingle :)

this looks like a very cool site. yey! more friends happy

crysvan's photo
Sun 10/07/07 03:20 PM
if you've got it..flaunt it! that's what they say. :)

as long as it's not vulgar, it's fine with me happy