Community > Posts By > BillyLeexy

BillyLeexy's photo
Wed 10/10/18 04:31 PM
I think I had that great love for I married my best friend. We were together for nearly 20 years, with one beautiful daughter, before she left me for someone else.

Yes, I'm sure I have commitment issues.

BillyLeexy's photo
Mon 10/08/18 07:05 PM
Definitely.

BillyLeexy's photo
Tue 09/18/18 01:04 PM

I like to slide my fingers through his belt loop , pull him close (so he can't get away laugh laugh) and Give him a cheeky smile blushing

Do you have any smooth moves for kissing someone for the first time ...

How do men feel if a women initiates a first kiss :kissing_heart: smooched bigsmile waving

Let me tell you Blondie. That first "woman initiated kiss," came extremely unexpectedly. We were sitting in my cabin (at a summer camp we were both working at.) Suddenly she reached to me, pulled me to her, and laid on the wettest, most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. After feeling overwhelmed (in more ways than one) I think we were both ecstatic, as the kissing continued...

BillyLeexy's photo
Thu 09/13/18 09:18 PM

How they look is not as important to me as how well they work.

I agree! Obviously, great minds think alike.

BillyLeexy's photo
Tue 09/11/18 06:46 PM

Naked politics can be interesting :wink:

Really? You have experience?

BillyLeexy's photo
Tue 09/11/18 11:56 AM
So it seems that everyone agrees: SEX it is!

drinker laugh love

BillyLeexy's photo
Sat 09/08/18 11:43 AM

Thank you.

BillyLeexy's photo
Sat 09/08/18 11:38 AM

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. And another tell you I'm a cold hearted witch. Believe them both, I act accordingly.

What about those who find you simply (for the most part) hilarious? As for the above, I'll believe the positive until proven otherwise.

BillyLeexy's photo
Tue 09/04/18 01:14 PM

I joined for my own entertainment, and needing to laugh every day. winking

I'm also doing independent research of widowers with young children who show domestic as where they live, but are in 3rd world countries all the time doing architecture where none exists & construction of bridges in flat areas.

rofl

I'm sure there is a sarcasm emoji, right? Your post cracked me up!

BillyLeexy's photo
Mon 09/03/18 06:41 PM

Not yet but I think the guys here are scared of me laugh

ya think so eh?
why do you think that?

I'm just guessing but well the running away screaming kind of gives it away

I don't think I can get serious, so I shall not try. Cheers!

BillyLeexy's photo
Sun 09/02/18 02:50 PM
Edited by BillyLeexy on Sun 09/02/18 02:53 PM

like night and day. I'm sure the liberals live in total darkness like a mushroom with it's head in the sands of " hate Trump" so they can't distinguish night from day, wrong from right, or good from bad. Thank god us Americans can. And for those blind , useless liberals. You WILL se the light come November. Don't hold your breath for your blue wave. It's not in the cards

I dont know which liberals youre referring to, but Im a liberal and an American. As an American, I acknowledge my fellow citizens have their right to disagree with my perspectives.

As a thinking person, I can indeed distinguish night from day, wrong from right, and good from bad....but:

'Thank god...for those blind useless liberals'???
'...a mushroom with its head in the sand...'???

what?

My bad, I should have known misplaced punctuation would trip some people up. Let me rephrase. Thank god for us true Americans . If your opposed to a strong economy and support for American citizens rights than your only a American in name only ( ANIO). And I guess it's ostrich that Burys his head in the sand . We all have the right to disagree , but no one has the right to fabricate lies and announce them as facts. That is Un-American.

Your spelling is also atrocious. And yes, I am particular about grammar and punctuation. When I am constantly having to correct things to straighten them out, I usually just turn off the messenger. Mixed metaphors don't help much either.

BillyLeexy's photo
Sun 09/02/18 12:20 PM
It looks like I'm a day late. Happiest of days--weeks--months to her Royal Highness!

BillyLeexy's photo
Fri 08/31/18 06:05 PM
I much prefer Naked Gardening Day. I think it's (appropriately) in May, although it has been known to get nippy in certain parts of the country.

BillyLeexy's photo
Fri 08/31/18 12:48 PM

Yahoo is a left wing liberal PoS site... so yeah they are FAKE

I examined the link a bit further and the story is attributed to ABC news. I suppose that corporation is a "left-wing liberal PoS site" publishing fake news. I'm sure you see them as the enemy of the people.

BillyLeexy's photo
Thu 08/30/18 11:25 AM

i don't have iphone

I know that there is an app for Android (on Google play). I access on my laptop because I have fat and clumsy thumbs.

BillyLeexy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 10:01 AM

Trigonometry and men

In that order?

Are you stalking me dear? :yum:

Never. Amidst other conversations on the forums, should you be calling me "dear?" LOL

BillyLeexy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 09:23 AM

I like the lion art.

Bottom row, lady with painted scales, left one looks bigger. LOL

Actually, one usually is and it's often the left! If the ladies of M2 would like to volunteer for a zero blind study, I'd be more than willing to compile the research!

BillyLeexy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 09:14 AM

Trigonometry and men

In that order?

BillyLeexy's photo
Tue 08/28/18 09:18 PM

I want a man to call "honey"

Hey there, honey. You're really pretty <snark> I think "striking" would be better.

BillyLeexy's photo
Tue 08/28/18 09:14 PM

That I look 45 :heart: lol

You're not? (And no, I didn't peek)

Previous 1