Community > Posts By > jimmyjackjones

jimmyjackjones's photo
Sat 10/23/10 07:44 AM

if everyone around u is telling u not to get in a relationship with someone becuase they dnt like him but your heart says something else.. wat do u do? do u run the risk of steppin out on a limb or do u listen to yur surronding peers?
please, please don't listen to your peers, do what you think don't confuse that with what other people might think. I fight to not make decisions on what other people think. If they love me and are distressed I'll consider their opinion, but throw it out if they aren't obviously right. Did you hear my distress?

jimmyjackjones's photo
Sat 10/23/10 07:31 AM

laugh Do you wanna eat my taco?:wink:
oh, your looking for a nice guy.pitchfork

jimmyjackjones's photo
Sat 10/23/10 07:25 AM
My social psychology textbook said that a feeling of equity (fairness)is the most important requirement for a successful relationship. Now I'm less assertive because what I want most is that things feel fair for them. I'm a giver anyway so it works out, but wonder if its really true. Some people say trust is the most important thing.

jimmyjackjones's photo
Sat 10/23/10 06:50 AM
They're always looking at each others faces, it's beautiful.

jimmyjackjones's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:36 PM
I am looking for people in CS who want to hang out, have fun, include me in their life sometimes. I live with 5 fun people and 4 pets. I party but rarely drink. I like all music but listen to hippie stuff the most. Looking for friends to help, share with, ask for help from, teach me new things to enjoy, be nice with, just normal stuff.