Community > Posts By > Bunslinger

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:12 PM
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCORE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE WORKERS!
WALMART- CORPORATE GREED- ALWAYS!

IT'S A TINY STEP, BUT IT'S A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
NEXT STOP: USA

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 09:47 PM

hope you all are too. cheers. drinker

Hic!

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 09:45 PM

i dont know if im up for any more shots. i discovered tonight there is such a thing as pudding shots. pudding, made with everclear. its like a really thick, more deadly version of a jello shot. craZness

the sweeter the drink the harder the hangover.. drink much water before bed grasshopper, & good luck with the morning, I'll be feeling for ya!

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 09:44 PM

Do you ever feel like you'll never get the person you deserve? i know in my heart of hearts that i am a good person, but i feel like a person that i feel i deserve won't feel like i am deserving of them. does that make any sense? i dunno, i suppose i'm in one of those sad single phases. so far ive been pretty happy being single, but for whatever reason, i miss being with someone tonight

Well I'm not drunk, but can read drunkeneze & I completely get it. I know what you mean, & yes I feel that way sometimes too.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:45 PM
that's not a gov program, it doesn't work unless you can actually physically get your hands on the phone & download the software onto it, it is NOT invisible on the phone, the phone owner will know its there by an icon on their screen. & that particular program well you'd be lucky to get it to work or get your money back..it's called a SCAM. Don't believe everything you read & only a fraction of what you see & hear.

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 06:19 PM
I would like to work with big cats in some way rehibilitating them. When I was little I wanted to move to Africa & work with the Adamson's, they're gone now, but something along those lines would be incredible.

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 11:58 AM

I didn't like Paranormal Activityohwell

a lot of people don't...but that's cool, it's what makes the marble roll!!

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 11:30 AM

I want to see Paranormal Activity 2

I saw it Monday.. go see it!! NOW!

Did you see the first one?

yes! & I watched it again after I got home, now I want to go see PA2 Again!! they are connected, you should see 1 before 2,actually you could do it either way....they did a good job looping it.

I have seen 1 already but want to see paranormal activity 2 but no one wants to see it with me...

tell them they are a bunch O ******* & go by yourself..."in space no one can hear you scream"...ok you'll still have fun without a witness

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 11:26 AM

Did you see the first one?

yes! & I watched it again after I got home, now I want to go see PA2 Again!! they are connected, you should see 1 before 2,actually you could do it either way....they did a good job looping it.

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 11:16 AM

i am new and would love to make new friends just drop me a line my name is liz

HI LIZ!!!!!!!!!! oops flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 11:15 AM
uht oh..was I supposed to do this when I started I kinda passed up this room & headed straight for the bad kids smoking in the hallway...

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 11:14 AM

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 11:06 AM
Although it's never a deciding factor, I do have a book I look Everyone up in, it's been 95% dead on with any of the Non-Cuspers I've researched & if I look under both signs of a cusper,its still pretty damn close. The Book is called "The New Astrology" & combines readings of both the western signs we are used to seeing & reading & the Eastern *year of*...it's suprisingly close to the point of creepiness in some comparisons/observations. But like I said, it's just for fun, not a game changer....well unless they're a scorpio, then I have to really think that one out....LOL!!

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 10:59 AM
"Do not play on or around"

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 10:56 AM
Dammit I can't see my reflection again!!

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 10:53 AM
buy a bat, keep it handy......'cause

you're beautiful! you'll have to fight them off..:-)

take your time, lots of fun, nice people here, a good place to meet
& develop new friends( -ships) I think, you 'll like it. I have!!

BS~

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 10:50 AM
wait for what!!?? Damn I didn't realize it was an interview, I already work one butt kicking job, I don't need 2...uhmm wait, whats the pay & bennies??? LOL

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 10:47 AM
it's like a candy store a different flavor everyday!! *giggle* I'm not fickle or anything....LOL

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 10:30 AM
Hi I'm ( insert sexy smart name here) & I'm only ( insert optimum age here) But I've been single for 3 years now ( OK that part IS true) I live in/on/at ( insert amazing dream location here ) part of the year when I'm not jetting around to my other homes in/at/on ( insert optional extra locations here ) I realize I may look like ( insert sexy beautiful starlet here) but life sure gets lonely sometimes. Please e-mail me or call me on my cell at ( insert witty e-mail addy & cell phone # here) I'd love to hear from you !!!
( re-insert sexy smart name here )

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 10/26/10 01:29 PM
I've got nice TaTa's uhmm, I mean pretty eyes..LOL!

Previous 1 3 4