Broken_Beauty2470's photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:58 PM
HAHAHA! truth hurts lol *wondering.... should i have brought my first-aid kit to this site??* LOL

Fri 11/12/10 09:44 PM
mr. speeddemon72,
i wrote that **** out of boredom.
its not what i actually do or believe necessarily.

Fri 11/12/10 09:41 PM
you don't think that you're gonna become addicted to something when you first begin to do it. you think "oh that will never happen to me. i am not like everyone else." but then..... it happens! sometimes questions don't have to have answers, so just get the "why this, why that" when it comes to relationships out of your mind and just live life. if you keep thinking about those particular why's (and what ifs) then your not living! think about other types of whys. and honey you may think that women don't make sense to men and the other way around but you aren't completely right. men make perfect sense to me. do what i do. put yourself in the other person's shoes. also, you have to think, what if that person and you just aren't meant to be together?

["Our life is frittered away by details... Simplify, simplify." -Henry David Thoreau]
[If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." - Mary Engelbreit]
[To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have." - Ken S. Keyes, Jr.]

THINK ABOUT IT! <3annie

Fri 11/12/10 01:30 PM
Edited by Broken_Beauty2470 on Fri 11/12/10 01:31 PM
the reason most chicks are like that is because its an addiction just like speed or heroin. they get used to being treated that way and to be treated with respect and loved passionately scares them to death. its incredibly difficult to break away from that addiction especially since there is no rehab for it. all you can do it work with them and pray to god that with time they can learn to accept being treated kindly because thats what they deserve. treat them with kid gloves!

i dont know if that helps but whatever....
good luck!

Sat 10/16/10 11:41 PM
........BORED!!......

When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving.

Kinky is using a feather; Perverted is using the whole chicken.

Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

Never make the same mistake twice or you'll never get around to all of them.

An expert is a man who tells you a simple thing in a confused way in such a fashion as to make you think the confusion is your own fault.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts.