Community > Posts By > missyrachel25

missyrachel25's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:03 PM
Thank u everyone for taking the time to comment I have read each one and each one has given me a little more faith that I can do this x

missyrachel25's photo
Thu 10/14/10 01:32 PM
Hey people sorry to bother u all but need some advice... I broke up with my ex 2 years ago cos he was very bad to me.... Since then I've had no luck so I decided to move to the nearest city to change my lifestyle this was over 2 months ago since the move things have got worse every single day something wrong seems to happen. Wot shud I do shud I stick this move out or move bk home (like everyone says I wud) people tell me this is god testing me and that u have to make ur own luck.... But I'm really starting to feel really down pls help x

missyrachel25's photo
Wed 10/13/10 09:40 AM

How much attention does he give other girls when you are with him?

Do you see the wandering eye?

Also having a couple of friends txt him is also a good way to see what is up. Sounds like your radar is picking up a Player!
. He seems to give me all his attention when he's with me I never see him looking at other girls to be honest.... I love being with him but when I'm not I think he's away dating other girls maybe its just cos I like him and I'm worried.... He's just text me to see if I'm still up for the cinema on fri but I'm always available to him should I maybe be busy on fri??

missyrachel25's photo
Wed 10/13/10 08:57 AM
I met this guy randomly one day bout 3 weeks ago he is very good looking and we have been on three dates but the thing is I think this guy mite be a player as he is soooo cocky its unreal.. Wot kinda signs shud I look out for to know if this guy is a player with girls??

missyrachel25's photo
Tue 10/12/10 05:08 PM

is there something about irish guys that we dont know about? btw im part irish so not dissin just meant you know native irish

I have no idea lol I just find it hard to meet guys I never have a chance and the guys I'm round are all ready in a realtionship so its prob my fault..... I was seeing this guy but he was soooooo cocky it was annoying I did like him but knew deep down inside I was wasting my time.... It all clicked into place when we were lying in bed and I found a long blonde hair and he tried to say it was a grey hair of mine lmao
sorry bout that wee rant there I seemed to of went off on lol

missyrachel25's photo
Tue 10/12/10 05:08 PM

is there something about irish guys that we dont know about? btw im part irish so not dissin just meant you know native irish

I have no idea lol I just find it hard to meet guys I never have a chance and the guys I'm round are all ready in a realtionship so its prob my fault..... I was seeing this guy but he was soooooo cocky it was annoying I did like him but knew deep down inside I was wasting my time.... It all clicked into place when we were lying in bed and I found a long blonde hair and he tried to say it was a grey hair of mine lmao

missyrachel25's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:55 PM

not sure what the problem is unless all the men you know are crazy. now how to get to ireland...

I think to myself I must be the crazy one how the heck cud I still be single 2 years later lol

missyrachel25's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:53 PM

I would recommend adding some more about yourself, who you are, what you're looking for -- as it stands, there's really not much there to work with....!

Thanks I will look at this now and get it changed

missyrachel25's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:43 PM
Thank u guys for ur kind replies..... I have no idea wot it is I find it hard to meet the right type of guy I think... I'm a bubbly outgoing fun girl who is very easygoing wot else is it u guys look for

missyrachel25's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:27 PM
I've tried to flip my pic but I cnt for some reason lol... Thank u for ur advice hun

missyrachel25's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:14 PM
Hey thanks for having a look while ur here cud u rate me as I'm very unlucky at meeting guys I've been single for nearly two years wot am I doing wrong is it my looks?? X