Mon 03/31/08 09:54 PM
<------Lioness july 23rd

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:47 PM
I am 20 too....almost 21 though....:smile:

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 04:00 AM

I would want a lock of your hair.

I could have it analyzed later in life. I would never know what you looked like but I would know things about my ancestory, possible genetic diseases, even knowing it came from my mother in an untested state would fascinate me, I think I would treasure it.

he will have lots of pics of me if anything. my adoptive family is very comfortable with this whole thing. adoption has changed quite a bit. I get 2 letters one from the dad n one from the mom along with pics every week. i also have seen him twice since i placed. things may change in the future but they said they plan on me being in his life. sooo we will see...
THANK YOU EVERYBODY

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:52 AM

This may be a sensitive subject for some but I was wondering if anyone who is adopted or as anything to do with adoption can help me....I am doing a scrapbook 4 my son and I am his birthmom...his adoptive parents asked me to do this....any suggestions?? Like if some of you are adopted what would you ask your birthmom?

I am.... what would I ask her?
About her thoughts while pregnant... about my dad....was I created in love, lust, or other?

What her favourite things were as a kid... her favourite foods, colours, smells, animals, hobbies...

I want to know ALL about her, to get a sense of history... the stories that people reminisce of, when talking with children, and families..

Talk of your parents.... their quirks and hobbies and stuff, any siblings, cousins, all of it...

Grow the family tree outwards in words and pictures,

Thats what I would want.flowerforyou

Thank you soooo much! That helps me ALOT! I am super excited to do this.

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:47 AM

I'm not adopted but if I were...I think i'd like to know about my mom. like her childhood...favorite things...advice

things like that maybe?

Advice....that's great...I never thought of that...I plan to fill it with lotsa pics though of me n my family...

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:40 AM
This may be a sensitive subject for some but I was wondering if anyone who is adopted or as anything to do with adoption can help me....I am doing a scrapbook 4 my son and I am his birthmom...his adoptive parents asked me to do this....any suggestions?? Like if some of you are adopted what would you ask your birthmom?

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:22 AM
hahaha idk about anyone else but BOOB got my attention.....laugh

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:19 AM
Well I am gonna PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:59 AM

So I joined quite a while ago
<-------------and I never see all the old well not old but people that used to post back in the day.....kinda sux....frown

Some are still around.... Morena had a thread the other day, here in general... it's back a few pages...

A lot of the old timers posted in it.... flowerforyou

I am gonna have to check that out....I member morena...THANK U!!

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:51 AM
I plan on it....I live super close to vegas....bigsmile

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:49 AM
So I joined quite a while ago
<-------------and I never see all the old well not old but people that used to post back in the day.....kinda sux....frown

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:38 AM
I didn't even know this forum was here.....that's awesome...I am 20 almost 21 can't wait.....drinker

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:32 AM
Can't wait....:smile:

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:27 AM
U need some pix....i bet ur sxy.....:smile:

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:25 AM
Wow.....sounds like fun....hahahaha.....
laugh

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:11 AM
I am a sucker for a babyface but that's just me....if ya look good with facial hair then hey more power to ya..
:smile:

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:41 PM
I gotta work all weekend..
frown

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:42 PM

Last time I was in san fransisco I saw more assless chaps than I did in texas. The main difference is in texas they wore jeans under them noway , and didn't have pacifiers hanging out of their mouth

Hahahaha....omg sick

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:37 AM
I hate july 11th....I work at a 7-11 and people are sooo messy. They just don't care. That is ona the busiest messiest days!! sucks but oh well.. slurpees are tasty though!

BrOwN_EyEz87's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:44 PM
Mine is very colorful...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11