Community > Posts By > jtmulc

jtmulc's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:28 PM
Amen to that. It should be a lesson taught in girls' heath classes: Any guy willing to cheat on someone else to be with you will be just as willing to cheat on you to be with someone else. Guys that stray will continue to stray and guys that stay will always stay.

jtmulc's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:26 PM
Question: Why?

Answer: Just because.

jtmulc's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:55 AM

The use of corn in ethanol is pushing food prices up also. Ethanol is a great idea, but we could make it from other vegetation.

There's a plant being built in PA to make it from garbage. I'd like to see more of that.

jtmulc's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:06 PM
Could be a sign of a dying hard drive. Before doing anything else, you should back up all your personal data (documents, pictures, music, etc.) ASAP. You can download copies of the missing dll files at http://www.dll-files.com/ but I recommend asking your local tech guru (NOT Geek Squad) to test your hard drive soon.

jtmulc's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:02 AM

i dunno some girls truly confuse me at times

Some?

jtmulc's photo
Sat 12/29/07 08:55 PM
I am by no means an expert, so I stick with Ubuntu, though I did try out redhat a few years back.

jtmulc's photo
Fri 12/28/07 08:07 AM
Say you're 35 and dyslexic.

jtmulc's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:40 PM
<------- I admit, this was before I had the 2nd head removed.

jtmulc's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:27 AM
I would prefer a woman to be able to look at my face in intimate moments, not my chest hair.

jtmulc's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:44 PM
I thought everyone who watched Charlie Brown growing up knew that:

Charlie Brown: Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?

Linus: Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you what Christmas is all about.
[moves toward the center of the stage]

Linus: Lights, please.
[a spotlight shines on Linus]

Linus: "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"
[Linus picks up his blanket and walks back towards Charlie Brown]

Linus: That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

jtmulc's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:49 AM
Don't have one myself, but I've used my friend's often enough. It takes a little getting used to, but it's not hard.

jtmulc's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:46 AM
If I had a place to meet women, I wouldn't be hanging out online, would I?

jtmulc's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:04 AM
Some guys can pull it off, just not me. I like it short.

jtmulc's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:43 PM
Openness and honesty is a good thing here. And early, as in the sooner the better.

jtmulc's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:14 PM
Who wouldn't want to hang out with a pirate? Especially the good captain?

Maybe it's because the rum is always gone.

jtmulc's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:41 PM
Almost makes you wish for the old days when RAM was expensive and software developers had to optimize their product to use as little as possible.

jtmulc's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:35 PM
Would you rather get e-mails from a Nigerian Prine telling you that you won the Hong Kong Lotto?

jtmulc's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:33 PM
Aren't we all Jung at heart?

jtmulc's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:01 AM
Edited by jtmulc on Fri 12/07/07 08:02 AM
Snow.