Community > Posts By > blueeyedcutie93

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 07:09 PM
ah! honest opinions r so refreshing lol

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:32 PM

OMG thats like the ultimate insult sounds like somebody needs to punch him in the mouth if you need volenteers ill do it

how bout in the nuts?!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:42 AM
why doesnt she celebrate anymore?

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:41 AM
i dont think its important for the other person to know how many people you have slept with in the past.
if u have std then i think they have a right to know if u have one but not how many

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:32 AM

Ever hear the expression "curiosity killed the cat"? ohwell

sastifaction brought it back

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:30 AM
lol well if the cops dont show up because of a fight then it will b a miracle!!!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:29 AM
he was cheating on me with her for a long while before i found out so no he was Not faithful at all!!!
and no it doesnt sound corny at all

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:08 AM
hi! i work at a health store... i recommend using HCG drops... people have been losing up to a pound a day with this .. no side effects and will not harm any medicine u are already taking if u r taking any at all.
u mite also try Lipodrene which is used alot for weight loss and energy. waitress use this alot for if u r on yur feet alot.
hope u find something to help u

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:03 AM
my mom invited LOTS of people to our house for thanksgiving this year.....there are already 7 kids at home plus 2 adults and she invited grandmother, papa, aunt terri, "uncle" marty, roderick, emily, emilys guy andrew, caressa, brother and his pregnant girlfriend,8 month pregnant sister krista and her husband, and last but not least my other preganant sister amber and her 1 year old baby and her fiancee. the FUNNY thing is... my paremts are extremely racist and so is my papa!!! being raised in the deep south of mississippi kinda works out that way.. well my sister amber already has a half black baby and she is preganant by another black guy which is her fiancee and she is bringing her black fiancee with her to the house for thanksgiving... this is bound to be a very very interesting holiday to come!!!!! :):0

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 10:57 AM
o lord let that day come fast!!!! right now all i can do is get mad and unfortunately cry:(
the thing is.. i already had major trust issues because of previous issues(family and etc. related) and now well lets just say i basically dont trust any guy

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 10:55 AM
haha he was with her for a long while that i didnt know about when we were still together.... he is a HUGE nympho and so is she so he is gettin all he wants from her (which is something i wudnt do ALL the time)

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 10:51 AM
thanks venus.... i will take it slow.. just seems like theres a huge hole there that needs to be filled somehow

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 10:46 AM
well i got a call from my ex fiancee,Jerry, a few days ago..... he wants me to come to his wedding next month!!
His new fiancee also wants me to be in the wedding as her matron of honor!!!
talk about a slap in the face!!!
I cant stand seeing them together and they want me to watch them get married!!!! COME ON!!!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 10:44 AM
well i had my first date since me and my fiancee ended things....
dinner (mexican) and a movie (social network)...
it was good... feels kinda weird because its not Jerry but i guess it takes some getting used to for a while.
Not too sure how fast i want this whole dating thing to move right now. i know im young but when your hurt, age knows no difference

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 10:34 AM
social network

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sat 10/23/10 09:26 AM
haha ive heard this before

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:05 PM
muckin stables
washin pee clothes
groomin old people
cleanin bed pans

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:02 PM
FINALLY SINGLE!!!!!! FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 10/21/10 09:59 PM

Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!!

Sang it to him in front of his new Girlfriend! LOL

Ha ha ha ha I m such a ***** sometimes

haha love it!!! so sounds like me:)

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 10/21/10 09:31 PM
how many people actually can last very long at this crazy game??

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16