got to go 8 for the tattoo
i demand you give me a 10!!! laugh

Haha...I give you a 10...seriously though, i like the tattoo
haha... Thank you nw here is your 8..

I'll take an 8 anyday

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 12:02 PM

at my brother's graduation,
some guy was going into the navy i suppose.
and he gave a speech.
and he kept screaming it.
over.
and over.
i liked his passion.
haha.

Hooyah

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:55 AM

i demand you give me a 10!!! laugh

Haha...I give you a 10...seriously though, i like the tattoo

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:38 AM
I miss limewire...politics suck

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:34 AM

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:32 AM

Youngest daughter is a 12 Navy veteran and son in law retired..26 yrs Seabees...does that count? Hooyah! flowerforyou

That would be a Hell Yes...Hooyah

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:27 AM

Creativity - like human life itself - begins in darkness.

I think that's called Honeymoon. bigsmile

Haha...i wouldn't know but lets go with that

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:22 AM
Creativity - like human life itself - begins in darkness.

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:13 AM

Family Guy!!! by far watch it every night on Cartoon Network,..

My fav episode is the one where P Diddy makes meg a superstar and Brian keeps barking at P Diddy.. OMG i could not stop laughing!! so wrong but thats family guy for yalaugh laugh

Haha...I like the one about tom brady and I also like the one with all the star trek people after stewie sends them through the time machine...Gotta love Stewie

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:06 AM

I live near the Naval Academy. Does that count?

laugh

Speaking of which, my Uncle, now retired, was from the US Navy. Does that count too? bigsmile

well if we r using family then HOORAY my dad is navy ret.!!

SO YEAH WE NAVY!!

It all counts...including the navy beans...gotta love creativity

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:04 AM
open minded...great

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:01 AM
your wrong...watch for it if your a military guy...they will be put on air craft carriers in 2015...They have probably already talked about using it and tests have already been taken...Civilians won't hear much information about this topic...Einstein invented the atomic bomb that was basically the same concept as the nuclear bomb right...Think though, man have now been to the moon sent in a cheap shuttle and that was a long time ago, this is a new thing.

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:01 AM
your wrong...watch for it if your a military guy...they will be put on air craft carriers in 2015...They have probably already talked about using it and tests have already been taken...Civilians won't hear much information about this topic...Einstein invented the atomic bomb that was basically the same concept as the nuclear bomb right...Think though, man have now been to the moon sent in a cheap shuttle and that was a long time ago, this is a new thing.

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 10:51 AM
muy bonita

ethan1100's photo
Fri 12/03/10 10:48 AM
Can I get a HOOYAH? Anybody? Navy or civilians?

ethan1100's photo
Mon 10/11/10 11:13 AM
Good point. I mean who wants to go to hell? All the other religions and non-believers would be going to hell. It might not be so great then, to have an afterlife.

ethan1100's photo
Mon 10/11/10 11:07 AM

it would be really sad if there were no god.

Well, depending on what that god is like it could potentially be a lot sadder if there is a god.

For example, in the case of the Biblical God the vast majority of souls go to eternal damnation where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

That's got to be pretty darn sad.

I mean think about it:

Matt.7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matt. 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

That's a good point. I mean who wants to go to hell? And look at all the different religions and non-believers there are. I can't say that it would be nice for an afterlife if many people are going to he'll.

Matt.19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

According to this religious mythology of a "god" things are far sadder than an atheistic existence could ever be.

~~~~

However, if you forget about the word "god" and instead just consider the possibility of a spiritual existence to life. Then you can turn to philosophies like Eastern Mysticism and potentially recognize ideas of eternal life where everyone is a winner and there are no losers.

So if you're seeking a spiritual picture of life that isn't 'sad' then forget about 'god' concepts altogether, and start thinking in terms of a more generalized spiritual existence were you are that. "Tat t'vam asi". bigsmile

ethan1100's photo
Mon 10/11/10 09:07 AM
Yeah. I know. They play again though. The Colts will win hopefully.

ethan1100's photo
Mon 10/11/10 09:05 AM
It's just not easy to me. Seriously, am I being too dramatic about this? Because I seriously struggle through this issue.

ethan1100's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:43 PM
it would be really sad if there were no god.