From the desk chair
To the window,
Rest your face upon cold glass...
Through your hair
Fingers slow
Move, as the light falls upon grass...
With a slow breath
Pulling back,
Just when your ribs are close to crack...
The smell of death,
Gives you a smack,
And the moon will claim your breath back...

HOWL!

Stray through night,
Seek for a fight
As you've got nothing to lose...
Stray through soul,
Utter howl,
Live empty life as you choose...

STRAY!

With no master,
To dissaster,
Your reckless rage will pull you soon...
With one glance,
Through romance,
Can my beloved Master be... You...?

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:37 PM
Can I make a suggestion? Why won't everybody just stop accusing opposite gender of anything? Or even better - why such accusations won't earn the offender a ban?

Accusing entire gender is pointless. Accusing a unit - as long as you got some evidence - fair enough. But entire gender? POINTLESS.

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:34 PM
Well, wanna know my opinion? NOONE is destined to be a single. Heck, NOONE is DESTINED to be anything. It's US who create OUR DESTINY, with OUR OWN HANDS.

But, as long as one believes it, one may be "destined" to be a single...

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:30 PM
Imagine a warm, sunny day, a small hill covered in flowers, and yourself there with the girl of your dreams. That's the beginning of my dream. And how it gotten ugly? Well, not only ugly, but also bloody. With the radio we had I heard a storm broadcast. Down we ran, and the downpour started, and in a flash, we were soaked. I could tell she was crying, for I had a faint recollection it was her birthday. But on we ran. And then, in another flash, a tree was thunderstruck. And it fell. As it was falling, I slipped on the muddy ground. In slow motion, I saw my love pierced by a branch, and then smashed flat by the trunk. And then I hit the ground, and openned my eyes wide.
This dream haunts me everytime there is a thunderstorm and I happen to be too tired to stay awake. Most vivid memory in my life...

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:21 PM
Grief is but a flame, Gossip, and human soul is but a phoenix, from flame to be reborn. And to spread it's wings, and magnificently fly as high as the sun. So, jenna, fear not. As my grandma used to say - "Fate hates to rush, but it's always just"

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:46 PM

I would go to the restaurant at the end of the universe, I hear the floor show is just spectacular...

Sounds good, as long as Marvin isn't coming along, he's a killjoy glasses

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:43 PM
Those who lie simply aren't taking this site seriously, or just join to pull out some pranks. I would like to talk to the latter in person... In the dark alley... Away from police station... Yeah...

Me? I don't lie about myself. One of the points of honor.

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:38 PM
Yup, you got it right! Big HELLO to everyone here. Just hope I won't regret joining this site, and that I won't be kicked out and erased - to all Lords Mods, I shall keep myself restrained and polite, and follow your guidance. And to everyone else, again, HELLO!

DeathmaskAngel's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:34 PM
True, finding right man is not what you could call easy, but then again someone said, that "there are no problems, only challanges. And it's the messure of your willpower how you rise to the challenge..." So, keep looking, there's always somebody for everybody. Sometimes there are two somebodies for onebody - I would call that a jackpot bigsmile

2 Next