Community > Posts By > lalalove

lalalove's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:26 PM
what is your favorite beer and your least favorite?

My fav is PBR and least favorite is any dark beer (i cant hang with those) drinker

lalalove's photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:14 PM
worked at a hole in the wall rest. and first pay check was 3 whole dollarsdrinker i bought the best gum out there with that money

lalalove's photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:10 PM
wrestling:banana:

lalalove's photo
Tue 11/03/09 08:06 PM
im a sucker for "reality" or should i say fake tv shows especially the dating ones...its hilarious and makes you think your not that crazy:banana:

lalalove's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:22 PM
im an animal lover. as of now im in school in a veterinary technician program. i just looked in a dogs ear today and NASTY lol she had an ear infection

lalalove's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:27 PM
thanks again everyonedrinker

lalalove's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:52 PM
thank you so much everyone happy i guess i just need to suck it up and goofball your right it feels like you failed but im still young( even though its not the point lol)

lalalove's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:38 PM
i just feel i don't deserve how he is treating me but i fell really hard for this guy so its hard to leave. i hardly get close to people to actually date seriously, so its a little more tough than most i guess. i think my question is how have people here left someone in there heart don't want to but deep down may be the best thing?

lalalove's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:33 PM
so i'm deciding on if i should leave my so called bf but its really hard. they should make a rule book for everythinglaugh

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:54 PM

Any kind of writing you want on a smooth surface and not anywhere that is boney. Make sure you pick a tattoo artist who has done a lot of script and not one who you just like their art work.

As for a font... check out Vivaldi flowerforyou

ha you read my mind lol i actually typed it into word and that is what i printed out lol i have a tatto artist i love who im gonna see for fonts but i really like vivaldi is pretty but not too dainty. im excited :banana:

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:41 PM
thats so awesome looks really good. i love it

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:34 PM
yeah that wouldn't work lol. i have four of them two a lilttle below the neck and two more sort of diagnol a little hard to describe but a tattoo there i may actually cry lol

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:29 PM
thanks for all the suggestions i appreciate ithappy

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:26 PM

thats a pretty cool idea.

on the ribs??? eeek... that would hurt a bit. not much meat on the rib cage.

or foot but i think the poem may be too long for a foot lol

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:22 PM
Edited by lalalove on Tue 07/28/09 04:23 PM

Buddy of mine got the last set of "The Raven" tattooed on his back, with ravens tattooed around it, it was kinda cool.

that sounds awesome actually yeah i want something unique and thinking on my side(rib area) or my back shoulder thing is i have back piercings and thinking a tattoo there may be too much?

and to the other asking what poem im leaning towards

And did you get what you wanted from this life, even so?
I did.
And what did you want?
To call myself beloved, to feel myself beloved on the earth

oh yeah by raymond carver lol

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:14 PM
so im wanting to get a poem possibly tattood. im in no rush but would like ideas of a font that may look nice or if anyone knows of a website that may have fonts.

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:09 PM
i dont think it matters. if you really love them and dont want to take them out then dont. but if you are concerned you can always do a trial run i guess. see what happens when yo do have them and when you have them out.in our society now piercings and tats are sort of the norm people are used to it by now lol i think by the time im 70 everyone will have tattoos and piercings:banana:

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 03:06 PM

Roommates are always harder to handle then lovers, we do not accept the same things from each.

thats so true i never thought of that

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:09 AM
lmao roommates can be such a bad thing. its funny all the stories people have about some of them. maybe people aren't meant to live with each other lol

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:51 AM
haha you have had some bad luck with roommates lol glad its not that bad

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25