Community > Posts By > lalalove

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:47 AM

Why are you living with someone that you hate so much you would want to fight them, or is the hatred new because of the AC thing?
Ye, it is hot down there as of late, the would be irritating..
ask her.. WTF

we have gotten in so many fights and she says she just doesnt understand me. lol its like student housing dont have a choice lol get who you get but im moving out in a few days lol so thank godbigsmile

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:38 AM
she keeps turning of the ac which is making it hotter in the apt than outside. you know its gonna be 106 today lolsad gotta move somewhere cold

lalalove's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:29 AM
has anyone ever hated there room mate or someone they are living with so much you sort of want just want to fight them lol my roommate keeps turning of the AC which woke me up freaking hot and made it to be ove 90* i live in AZ why on earth would you want the inside hotter than outside. ugh she drives me nuts. frustrated

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:04 PM
i looked at it cause in one post you said you were really shy but i kind of think thats bull lol

and i give you a 10 so i stick with the thread

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:40 PM
lmao no i think i would pass on that but maybe my roommates dog wouldnt mind:banana: .........fyi i forgot this site automattically stars out cuss words lol high tech

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:34 PM
ha we go from 1980's boy george to 1970's kick *** music...so i would say he wears a diff shirt from every decade each night or he got creative and has one shirt with a colage of every era of music

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:30 PM

I would give you a 10 coz that looks yummy but you gave someone a point 2 which is NOT accurate the choices are any number between 1 and 10, not -2 and 34053u405934630. so I have to give you a 1. sorry.

ok dude. look. i appreciate you keeping the rules here, but please understand, i dont give 2 ****s if the number, letter, adjective, or word i just made up doesnt fall between 1 and 10. its a stupid discussion forum (of which most of the posts belong to you telling everyone that their rating is invalid) and thats it.

believe me. after 10 years of catholic education i think i got a pretty firm grasp on the concept of 'digits between 1 and 10' check it out.

this means that all numbers not within the 1 and 10 tick marks are the only valid responses. HOWEVER... factor in the notion of me not caring for the rules and WHAM! the universe of imagination unfolds before you and i can rate people with letters, numbers, fruits, famous deceased baseball players, brownie recipes, coupons i clipped out of last sundays newspaper, or every line of caddyshack.

so thank you for raising this to my attention sir.

so unnecessary but so hilariouslaugh

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:20 PM

Me !!!!!
blushing

aint that the truth...i say the same bigsmile

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:18 PM
:heart: flowerforyou

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:11 PM
i dont think i am because my facial expressions say it all plus im sure if i was trying ot hide it someone would get it out of me before the day ended.

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:09 PM
indecisivefrustrated

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 04:38 PM
too much country :thumbsup:

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:26 AM
so he barked all night and woke me up way before i had to. now im gonna be tired at work and i do a split shift today. oh well hopefully work will be dead :)

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:15 AM
Edited by lalalove on Mon 07/27/09 12:17 AM
WHAT IS A CURRENT DREAM THAT YOU WISH CAME TRUE OR YOU FOUND ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS?asleep

...mine was i lost all me teeth cause i wrapped dental floss in it and when i tried pulling it out my teeth went with it.oh it was sad and if that came true i would cry lol

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:07 AM
no not so much but a hug i can do :) lol

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:04 AM

how is everyones night going? i cant sleep cause im house sitting my roommates horrible dog lol only one more day:banana:

I wouldn't be able to sleep either if you'd be here. bigsmile

well then i guess i shouldnt be therelaugh

lalalove's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:03 AM
thanks yeah she is in vegas...yes im jealous lol i better get some free hotel shampoos or something

lalalove's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:55 PM
how is everyones night going? i cant sleep cause im house sitting my roommates horrible dog lol only one more day:banana:

lalalove's photo
Sat 07/25/09 11:56 PM
newly singledrinker :banana:

lalalove's photo
Sat 07/25/09 11:01 PM

Girls, I cannot stress this enough: IF YOU AREN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT BY A GUY, DON'T WAIT FOR HIM TO CHANGE. DITCH HIS SORRY, DISGRACE-TO-THE-MALE-POPULATION ***, AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TREAT YOU WITH UTTER
RESPECT

couldn't agree more:wink:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25