you will find a lot of good friends here

6-6
sorry

^_^

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:17 PM
I can do all of them;
smell of the skin,hairs all around,...
the only problem is that I can't read the dreams and thoughts:)

Just say jokes;)

Joe,The poem is realy great...

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:57 PM
LIEBST DU MEIN GESICHT?

HAHAHAHA

I LOVE JSH.

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:55 PM
ICH LIEBE DICH

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:54 PM
Ich komme aus Turkei,es ist mittwoch in unsere dorf.
Darf ich mich forstellen?

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:26 PM
Gutentag
oh,sorry that was german

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:24 PM
Is it night or day now?

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:22 PM
Hi Jess642

I like England because,they put stones together for turists,just as we do in our village

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:14 PM
I like England,because of James Bond.

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:26 AM
I think that our personality(or our soul if we believe in that) as a mankind can vary from an animal to a good human that is superior to all,even the angles,(skidooo this is the main different between us and animals,we can choose...)

I think it depends on us to choose which one to be.you don't need to believe in death or heaven to be a good human.
and if you obey the real!!!religion rules you don't loose anything in this world.

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:16 AM
HI
Coolhead,
FreshMountainAir,

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:09 AM
newfuture;

It depends on which religion you are talking about.

Satan rejected ""Adam"" as a superior creature,and we see the results,so we have to be careful when rejeting ""GOD"".

Cryptococcus's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:29 PM
I agree,
I don't want to pay for my health either.I go to the restaurant and pay more than I pay for my insurance.
And about the health system;I still think that there is high standard for patient safety and medical education in US.
In Europa everything might be cheaper or easier but the quality of healthcare here,is very high.

Cryptococcus's photo
Sat 10/13/07 05:58 PM
Eljay
My Brother;
When we talk about God,we are talking about the Universe.Our activities and lives are connected together.So every single change in your live,salary,health...etc will affect somebody else's live.
Another point is sometimes we think that something will be good for us,but actually it isn't.
And please don't forget we live in a very small world for a short time, to get the ticket for the real life.Ofcourse we have to live our life as good as we can,but all the problems are chances for the improvement of our soul.

He is always with you,as near as your heart and even closer.

Did you think that howmany times he helped and saved you during your life?But this is the characteristics of all the human kind if somebody wroks for us for 40 years,but makes a mistake at the end,we will always remember just the mistake.

Cryptococcus's photo
Sat 10/13/07 05:30 PM
Hi and Welcome

I have the same problem for 37 years,but the reason is different;I 'm looking for a girl that has the same Eyebrows like me.Because I don't want my genetics to be changed.

But you look like a good man and I'm sure that you will meet your princess,but it's better to wait for the Princess than dating all her Maids until she comes.

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:59 PM
There are open MRI scaners for people like you everywhere,did you ask them about that?

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 10/12/07 08:07 PM
YES,YOU ARE RIGHT,NOT ALL OF THEM...

BUT WHEN YOU COMPARE THE PRICES TO THE COASTS IN THE US,THEY ARE NOT SO HIGH.
IN TURKEY A DOCTOR'S VISIT IS ABOUT 100$,BUT THE SALARY OF A FULL TIME NURSE/MONTH IS JUST 300$ :(

HERE A VISIT IS 50-200 BUT THE SALARIES ARE IN A HIGHER RATE,HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY OF A NURSE?

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:46 PM
I WORKED IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES,AND BELIEVE ME YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BEST MEDICAL SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD HERE(AFTER A FEW SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES).
YOU WON'T BELIVE ME UNTIL YOU GO AND SEE IT YOURSELF.
THE PRICES ARE HIGH BECAUSE: 1.HIGH COASTS OF LIABILITY INSURANCES AND SALARIES OF MEDICAL PERSONEL 2.A PLUMPER WILL CHARGE YOU 100$ FOR A SMALL JOB ^_^
AND DON'T FORGET A HOSPITAL IS NOT A NONBENEFIT COMPANY,THAT'S A BUSINESS AND OFCOURSE THEY WILL CHARGE US AS MUCH AS THEY CAN

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 10/12/07 05:49 PM
menthol2

The photo in your profile,is like a copy of my neighbor's face....anyway,

When I start to chat,everybody leaves the forum???

then I have to chat with myself

why?Is it because I don't lie? or

Am I too ugly???

^_^

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 10/12/07 05:40 PM
Even I made a lot of friends here.....